Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Firefly's Story

Hello Jammers! My brand new owl, Mythical Windystar, will be posting today, and she will tell you about her :D So, without further ado, MYTHICAL (royal trumpet sound) Lol!

Hello everyone! My name is Mythical, Mythical Windystar. I am an owl who loves to have fun, go on adventures, and learn new things with friends. However, I am not JUST an owl...

I am an Alpha.

This is my story.

Since the day I was born, I loved to adventure, even just around my tree. I lived with my Mom, Phoenix, my Dad, Flame, and my little brother, Flicker. We all loved to explore, but everyone wanted me to just stay in the tree until nighttime. I didn't want to wait until NIGHTTIME, I wanted to see what the world was like at DAYTIME! So, day, in the middle of the night, well, DAY, but to most other owls, it counted as when they slept. So, anyway, one day, I hopped out of my tree to explore. I was only going to fly around close to the tree, maybe to the top of the tree to get a good view. But then, as I was flying to top branch of my tree, a small, spider-like creature with 6 legs and one eye came out from it's hiding place in the leaves and blocked my path. No matter where I moved, it blocked me, staring creepily with its one eye. It suddenly wrapped its legs around me and wouldn't let me go. I tried to call for my parents, but the thing put one of its six legs over my beak, silencing me. The spider-thing called out "Is this the one mentioned?" Another 'thing' popped out from the tree, much bigger than the first one. Its eye was bigger too, and he had an eerie purple glow around his legs, 8 of them on THIS thing. It murmured "Yes, looks exactly like the one!" I didn't know what they meant, but before I could fight them off, two other things came and took me away, away from my home, AND my family.
Later, I learned that the "creatures" were called 'phantoms' and they taught me how to BE a phantom, actually. They kept me locked away from the outside world, in their secret lair in an underground cavern. I wanted to see the world again, but the phantoms told me there was MUCH worse stuff around here then just PHANTOMS. I didn't want to find out what the 'worse things' were, but I COULDN'T stay here forever! Then, one night, I came up with a plan...

(To be continued)
-Firefly

1 comment:

  1. I really need to know what your plan is ! I am SO WORRIED about you ! Tell me more........

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D