I'm in a good mood- perfect for a post, XD!
Anyways, sorry about my silence in the community lately. If I ever go quiet for like, a week, just know that there's a 95% chance it's because of school.
I've had quizzes to study for, choir practices, and play practices as well (and I have to be there for ALL of them since I'm the lead role, eheheh!), and all that's been leaving me pretty tired after I leave school, and very unmotivated to post!
But hey, I'm back now, and I'm ready to do some tags!!
You guys have no idea how much I love tags. And quizzes. Well, the fun ones, not the school ones. XD!
But honestly, I love answering creative questions and such! Idk why... I'm quite odd. But you all knew that already, XD!
Oookay, I'll shut up and just get on with the post now, XD!
Or wait, okay, no, I can't shut up completely- I've still gotta talk.
Okay, NOW I'll get on with the post! (Gosh, I'm talkative today, XD!)
First, I was tagged by Sarah in her 6 question book tag, so let's answer those!
1.What book are you reading right now?
Well, I just finished book #1 of Wings Of Fire, called "The Dragonet Prophecy", and I loved it, so I'll be getting book #2 very, very soon from my school library! Technically, right now, I'm not reading anything new, but that'll most likely change this week!
2. What book did you previously read?
I guess I already answered this on the first one, XD!
Oh! I DID also finish reading The Fever Code, from the Maze Runner series, a few weeks ago, though!
3.What book are you planning on reading next?
Goodness, does my answer to the first question answer all of these or something? XD!
Like I said, Wings Of Fire, Book 2: The Lost Heir! YAY FOR SEAWINGS! XDD!
4. What series are you planning on reading next?
Well, I'm going to try and get through the whole Wings Of Fire series, but after that... hmm, I really don't know! Maybe I'll try the Heroes Of Olympus series, since Sarah suggested it?
5. What is your favorite book series?
Pft, you all know the answer to this question- WARRIORS!
Although the Maze Runner series in a close second, hehe!
6. Favorite book character?
OUT OF, LIKE, EVERY BOOK I'VE EVER READ?!
GOODNESS SARAH, YOU PICKED A HARD QUESTION!!!
XDD! Actually though, this is a really good, thought-provoking question! Let me think...
Well, I like Spottedleaf from Warriors, as I've said before, but I also really like a lot of other Warriors characters, and Newt from The Maze Runner, and Clay and Tsunami from Wings Of Fire...
You know what? This time, I think I'm gonna go with Finpaw from Warriors! He's such a playful and happy young cat, despite being seriously injured once, and the way he left everything behind to be in ThunderClan with Twigpaw was very, very sweet! I just find his character super cute- at least for now, because who knows who he'll be when he's a full-grown warrior? XD!
SORRY NEWT AND CLAY AND TSUNAMI AND SPOTTEDLEAF AND LEAFPOOL AND CROWFROST AND ALL OF YOU AWESOME CHARACTERS OUT THERE!!! YOU ALL ROCK AND THIS WAS SO HARD TO DECIDE ON!!!
Aaaaaand I'm talking to book characters.
Anyways, thank you for that tag, Sarah! It was very fun! :D
Next... and last, XD, Ja's Trio Tag that she tagged me in a while back! Sorry it took me this long to do it, Ja! I kept forgetting, XD!
1. Share 3 random things you did in your life that you've never shared before
Oooh! Lemmie think...
1. My mom told me that, when I was super young, and my sister and brother hadn't been born, I would make her come into my room and play Littlest Pet Shops with me. XDD!
Oh dear... I have 0 ideas right now...
2. When I was younger, I attempted to write an Animal-Jam based song for some reason, but, uh... that didn't turn out well at all. XD!
3. I've actually completely and downright refused to do a science experiment at school before.
Well, okay, it was last year... XD! Luckily, my teacher wasn't mad (he kinda found it funny and said it reminded him of his son, XD), so I didn't end up having to do it after all, and I didn't get in trouble either.
Doesn't sound too exciting at first, but trust me, that was completely out of character for me- I never refuse to do assignments- but I wouldn't do that particular thing then, and I still wouldn't do it now.
2. Name your 3 favorite movie series
1. The Maze Runner series, no doubt. ;)
2. Darn. I actually haven't watched many movies SERIES at all so far. I suppose I could say Hunger Games? I've only watched the first movie so far, but I loved it, so sure, let's go with that. XD!
3. Okay, I'm out of ideas here, and I apologize. I need to get into more movies, ehehehe.
I'll just go ahead and say that I loved The Greatest Showman! Not a series, but I've got nothing else that I can think of, and it was just really fun to watch! XD!
3. Name your 3 favorite places to go
Hmm- well, I love going to the park, where I can just run around and enjoy nature and all that!
XD, that sounded very childish, sorry.
2. Book stores. Of any kind, really. XD!
THEY'RE COZY AND HAVE BOOKS AND SOMETIMES STUFFED ANIMALS.
IT'S BASICALLY MY HOME. XDD!
3. Haha, well, I know this is an odd answer, but I love going to choir class at my school. Definitely the biggest perk about public school for me!
4. Name the top 3 smaller things you want to do in your life right now?
WOO, EASY- OH.
Fine then, XD!
1. Get the second WOF book and the next Warriors book (when it comes out) and read them, XD!
2. Learn how to animate this summer!
3. Get tons of nature items on CS. XD
*Pants* Yay! After *pants* taking over an hour *pants* to write this *pants*, I'm finally done!
XD! Honestly though, you two, those were some fun questions to answer, and I thank you both for tagging me! As for MY tags, I'm letting anyone who wants to answer these questions go right ahead!
Psh, it's totally not because I don't keep track of who's done it and who hasn't. Nope.
Alright, well, I gotta go! Hope you all enjoyed this post, and I'll see you in the next one, where I'll hopefully post Chapter 3 of Larry The Bunny! (Sorry it's taking so long to release chapters!)
Remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on, you guys! YOU ROCK!