Monday, December 7, 2015

Animal Jam Experiment and the Animal Jam Jamaaliday Donations Contest (AJJDC)!

Hello again AJammers! So, yesterday, I decided to conduct an experiment. About 3/4 of the people on AJ these days only seem to care about getting rarer. I wondered: Would people still care if they saw a poor jammer on the paths of Jamaa? I decided to find out. So, I got my fox, made her look 'poor', as people may say these days, put a couple store-bought items and Jamaaliday gifts on my trade list, and set out to the Township.
I told people I didn't have much, and to please trade me.
Hypothesis: Only about 3 people would trade me.
Yeah, I was wrong.

At the end of Day 1, I had this:
 ( Sparkly Head Bow duplicated on the pictures, I didn't really get two.)

And after Day 2, today:
( Again, I don't have two Rare Bow and Arrows.)



So, I guess this proved something: 

Jammers on AJ really DO care!!



But, i'm not done yet! I have decided to trade these items to non-members and jammers who don't have much! ( Please note that the Butterfly Hair Bow, Angel Wings, and Candy Cane Socks were traded.) I hope all those jammers who get these items will have a happy Jamaalidays!
Now, I will be asking around for more items to donate to jammers! In return, I will post your username and what you donated on my blog, right here! The more items donated, the bigger the shout-out! I gotta say, my sister, velvetglimmer, is pretty intent on getting the biggest shout-out, she already has donated, hehe! So feel free to send gifts, trade me in Jamaa, or even help out! :)

I hope that this contest will encourage jammers to donate! Soon, I will go around and trade these items to the needy jammers around Jamaa! Surprise, jammers!
Well, I suppose that's about it, but remember to always PARTY HARD, Be Giving, and JAM ON!!


4 comments:

  1. If you still have leftovers of the items, the Scam Watchers Society is looking for items of a similar caliber for our 2015 Christmas Drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad others are getting into the spirit of giving too! I will be sure to donate any leftover items to you! :)

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D