Sunday, February 21, 2016

Goat Update Ish-ness

Hiyo! Yep, that's my new greeting for everything now, XD! I hope you peeps liked my insanely awesome picture I posted a few days ago, "Beauty" ( Yes I can make links!! Woo!) Butiful, no?
Anyway, today I'm here to talk about the "Goat Update Ish-ness". If you know what ish-ness is, then you're a stalker. :1
 If you don't know, then you're normal(er), because ish-ness is a word/suffix that I made up myself! But enough about ish-ness, let's get on to the update! Honestly, I dunno why I'm making update posts anymore, you all can read, can't you, but oh well! On with the show.

#1. Pros: -Goats came at last!
-They are super cute
-They bounce on trampolines!

Cons: 
-DIAMOND SHOP.

I seriously think AJHQ has forgotten all about gem animals. Yep, if I mentioned gem animals to them, they'd probably think I was some kind of hacker and ban me for life. " Animals that cost...GEMS? That's crazy! We never made anything like that!!" l:1

But as I said, these guys are A-DOR-A-BLE!
Here are the actions:
 Dance
 Sit
 Sleep
 Hop
 Play




 Unreleased Poses





Cute, no? Though in Change Your Animals, their centering is a bit...off.
Have you noticed? My little goat looks like the so-called "leaked" one! It really was just drawn, but I really liked the Goat Myth that went with it!
Honestly, I don't know why people ever thought this was real. It says DEVIANTART right in the center of the picture, people! Well, maybe you can post pictures on Deviantart... I don't really know.
 Me and my sis taking a goat selfie <3
This is how they look on nametags. Congrats to this random goat for being featured.

We also have these little horns to go with our new arrivals!
When I first got a goat, I thought that AJ short, Kidding Around, lied about the goats having horns. Then I saw someone with the horns on, asked how they got them, and they didn't reply. So I checked the stores, and there they were :3

But these guys already have a glitch! This is a Bow And Arrows item.
Now look at it on goats!
See? Some colors are missing! The delicate stuff on the end of the arrows is supposed to be greenish, as well as the bow strings and rope thingys. And the gears are supposed to be a darker brown-red too! These are a few more bows on my goat:


Plus, they are horribly un-animated. But I won't get into un-animated items today. Let's move on!

#2. 
This sounds awesome! I've never been to one of these, I've only been on AJ 3 years! Can't wait to check it out!

#3.
 Ooo. The words "polar bear prize" appealed to me. But I clicked on ALL the banners and went in the Museum, but I didn't get or see any prize. Anyone else find or get one? Perhaps it is only available on the 27? Don't think all I care about is prizes, I love polar bears, I really do! SAVE THESE BIG GUYS! :P


#4.
 Cool, yay otters are back! (soon)


#5. Skip across AJ Chat stuff.


#6.
 So, falcons won this time. At least they were my second choice! #teamostrich4life
Sorry falcons, I gotta keep dreamin'!


#7.
Lucky Party returning soon! Woop woop! And MORE PET SLOTS! YUS! Me and my sis have been wanting this for a while now!













Welp, that seems to be all for today! Check back later in the week to see, at least, 1 more post! Until then...
Remember to...


Bye 4 now!
( Like my new siggy?)








9 comments:

  1. I think the polar bear item is the polar bear hat, except if they give us something on the 27th.And all those memes and stuff you add look fantastic! I'm on a font downloading spree right now and I can reommend you some cool random fonts I downloaed if you want to make more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my sis thought that it was the Polar Bear Hat too. I'm guessing you guys are right on that one! Also, I would love a few fonts! :D

      Delete
  2. Link to da blog where I find ze fontz:http://www.fontspace.com/
    Some pretty cool fontz: Cookiemonster, Quilted Butterfly,DinosaursAreAlive (this one's adorable, some symbols turn into cute lil dinos!),JFJungleRock, Water Park, and last but not least (totally not least), TikiIsland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deviant art is a website where you can post pictures, art, drawings etc! You can watch people and chat as well! Its really something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!!!!! I think goats r so cute!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D