Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Storytime

Hallooo Jammers, happy Easter! Did everyone have a good Easter Sunday? I did! I got a chocolate squirrel ( basically choco bunny, but, you know...a squirrel) and some other candy! So, today I'm gonna tell you a story from back in 2013, when I first started AJ. I would keep the featured Jammer's username secret, but I doubt she reads this blog or even plays Animal Jam anymore. I don't even remember her whole username either, so I'll refer to her as Hihi. That's all I can remember of her username, lol!

So, in 2013, I was bored, so I looked around for "children" to "adopt". I came across someone, her username was Hihi, then some random numbers. I took her as my child, and she was a fairly good one too. Until she got out of control.
She started getting to the point where every time I saw her, she would "get hurt" and then say "cries". And I got to the point where when she got "hurt", I would say "Uses healing potion". Yes, it sounded stupid, but it was the only quick way I could get her to be quiet! Even when I was at a buddy's den, she followed me... and immediately said "cries". So yeah, I put on a bag, found a so-called healing potion, and used it on her. I can't remember if that worked or not... but Hihi STILL followed me, until finally, one day I'd had enough. It was around Halloween, I guess, since I was using my Spooky Den, and I saw her online on my buddy list. I ran up into my den and hid behind my Greely's Wardrobe, since she would follow me if I went anywhere else. She came to my den and looked all around, calling "MOM!" Finally, she came to where I was and said " I know you're there!" So I went to my sister, velvetglimmer's den, which was locked, and unbuddied her. I never really saw her again after that, and tbh, I'm glad I didn't.
So there's your story of a little terror. :P


( Like it? Violet made it for me!)

12 comments:

  1. I had a happy Easter and I had someone like that to once they r annoying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had 2...well, the latest one wasn't being by "child" though

      Delete
  2. Where I live, Easter is in May 1st this year...------------

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!I've never heard of Easter being in May before! :O

      Delete
    2. In fact, where I live,the Easter Sunday is the day (or closest Sunday) which has its day and night totally equal. With ''totally'' I mean they have the same number of minutes.

      Delete
  3. Just asking, do you mind me advertising your blog on my AJ mag? You can even help me make the 2nd issue if you like! But I've added too many pages! It will be out on Friday and I will give you the link (it's free).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally fine with me if you advertise!! I can't wait to see it!

      Delete
  4. Swirlshine we were doing a crazy trading war and I traded the rare claw for a green long but it is green hooray!and I did not like the claw its is ugly at least I still have River Race lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you have River Race? I've always wanted that game, hehe! But as for the green long, congrats!

      Delete
  5. Hi! You''ll might find this interesting: http://comicjamaj.wix.com/comicjam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You did an amazing job!!!! I love it!! Thank you for featuring me and my blog! :D Can't wait to see your next issue!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D