Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I Love/HATE Quizzes.

Mkay, I can live with that.

Not bad! I like Cinderpelt! :)

I doubt I'm "brave, and determined" and "will be remembered after I'm gone". But hey, I'll let it slide.
WHY are quizzes thinking I'm brave and all that!?


Yes! Go Leafpool! I think the Firestar and Leafpool percents should be switched!

Yeah, that's true a little bit!


WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY, QUIZ-MAKERS!? I AM NOT AT ALL TIGERSTAR IN ANY WAY! THE ONLY THING WE HAVE IN COMMON IS WE ARE BOTH CLEVER-ISH AND SARCASTIC!! YOU EVIL QUIZ!



Lol, I also got a terrible answer on a quiz my friend took for me. WHYY!? 



8 comments:

  1. Where is the quiz located? I want to take it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I just looked up " What warrior cat are you in the series", but the website is called AllTheTests.com

      Delete
    2. The one that called me Tigerstar, that is. The ones that gave me Bramblestar and the pic of Firestar are different websites

      Delete
  2. Swirlshine do u have any warrior clans on aj?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, but I almost never do it because people are either...
      #1. Not real "Clanners"
      and #2. They're too quick to leave for random reasons


      But it's called WeatherClan, and I'm hoping someday I can get it up and running well! :)

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D