Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hacker Business

Heyo my fellow jammers! Today, I'm back to talk about a topic that has been popping up in Jamaa.

Apparently, people are thinking AJ is being hacked.

From what some people told me ( and the Internet), Wrenchedjungle, the mysterious hacker from a while back, had a group called the Mighty Squad. I don't find the name intimidating, but that's not important right now.

Today, an arctic wolf and a goat, who's usernames will be kept secret for privacy reasons, told me that more jammers had been getting banned lately. The wolf said that his buddy, the goat, noticed that half of her buddies were inactive, and the goat agreed.
I honestly don't think that means anything. I don't see most of my buddies online, but that doesn't mean that they were banned or hacked.

So basically, people are now freaking about how " Mighty Squad" is planning to hack into Animal Jam.

After that arctic wolf locked me out of his den ( rude), I saw " Wrenchedjungle" in Jamaa Township.

 The "hacker" is that tiger who dressed up like Wrenchedjungle. Sorry, I could only get his/her tail.

So yeah. He was yelling " I will make Aj history by hacking them! Get ready!"
Most of the people, but mostly me and an otter, knew the tiger was a fake. The otter and I told him to hack us. He never did, XD

The tiger said " The hack is starting on Friday in the afternoon". I told him politely that REAL hackers don't normally gloat and brag.
You don't believe that, do you? Okay, so I might have yelled at the tiger. Okay, okay, I did! Don't hate me!! He was lying and scaring people, okay!? NU DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee!
( XDD)
Okay, I'll stop.



My opinion on all of this? Fake. As I told the people in that arctic wolf's den, it's about as believable as flying pigs. Or flying whales. I dunno, whatever animal or object you want to fly!
Please DO NOT freak out. It is annoying when I see people saying " Omg I'm so scared I'm crying right now!"
There, most likely, is NO hack happening on Friday afternoon. This was just a feeble attempt at scaring people. Don't let them fool you. Even if this " Mighty Squad" is real, it doesn't mean they're gonna hack into AJ.

So my suggestion is: Just ignore the fake hackers, and the people telling you AJ will be hacked soon. Until AJ, or someone I know, is really hacked soon, I'm not going to believe any of this mumbo-jumbo.



Well, I hope that cleared some things up for you all! If you know anything about this topic, or you have a fake hacker story, don't hesitate to comment! Just remember, don't let the drama queens/kings out there get to you! Believe what YOU want to believe! That goes for this post, too! If you truly believe Animal Jam WILL be hacked soon, I won't mess with your opinion. Just please, think about this post and what I said.

Remember to PARTY HARD, STAY STRONG, and JAM ON, and I'll see you next time on my next post! ;D


16 comments:

  1. It looks like some people WANT (ok,not really, but strongly believe)AJ to get hacked because they don't change their minds when you tell them they are wrong. For example, yesterday, an arctic wolf was like ''AJ IS GETTING HACKED SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FRINDS''.I said ''lol no'',but she continued yelling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I think they really DO change their minds, but they keep arguing the other thing because they don't want people to kow they were wrong. OKAY, so maybe that's me sometimes....... eheheh...

      Delete
  2. I find this saddening that people in the AJ community try and scare people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate people who attempt to be hackers when they're not. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, you can't hack someone just by clicking someone's nametag!! That tiger was silly to believe he could scare you! (random) Almost as silly as my brickhead science teacher, who gave me a 16/20 at the exam, but he believes that a dog's (normal) temperature is 15 Celsius degrees and a horse's (normal) temperature is 30 Celsius degrees. BUT THEY HAVE FUR, HOW COME THEIR BODIES ARE COLDER THAN HUMANS' BODIES??(according to him) Luckily that didn't affect the result (much) and I got an A :D That means I will be honored next year...wahoo!! Anyways, back to my point now, that tiger didn't seem to know what he was doing... he probably was an obsessed-with-rares kid that wanted to terrorize jammers XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The tiger didn't scare ANYONE there, to be honest. It was so fake.
      Hm, I dunno on the science thing. But all animals are different, so maybe they're bodies ARE colder? I really am stumped. Good that you got an A though! Congrats!
      Hehe, yeah. I dunno if he was trying to be serious or if he was just being weird on purpose.

      Delete
    2. He was like, ''the room temperature affects the horse's temperature''. Yeah... that would happen if the HORSE was a REPTILE XD He was the person that comfused Celsius degrees with calories, but the only common thing there is between them is that they both are used to count energy... He is really weird...

      Delete
    3. XDDD
      Oh yeah, the Celsius/Calories thing! I remember that! Makes me laugh, XDDD

      Delete
  5. That is... Interesting... XD I really don't think AJ will get hacked by some tiger. And hackers don't yell that they are hackers and will hack someone... Don't hackers try to stay in the shadows, moving secretly? Hmm, I haven't seen any of this before. XD Also, IT'S OK THAT YOU YELLED! I SOMETIMES YELL AT OTHERS ON THERE! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! I yelled that out to him! I said " Most hackers don't gloat and brag about hacking into things". Hehe.
      Me too! I lose my temper sometimes. I need to work on that, XD

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D