Friday, July 1, 2016

Weird Comments In AJ ( Again)

Hi everyone! My sis has been watching AJ YouTube videos, and now I think Wisteriamoon isn't so bad. She's like me: hilariously random. XDD
I dunno though. Tell me if I should think she's awesome or just her videos, haha!


Anywho, it's RANDOM TIME! Oh yeaaah! Enjoy!

 Sure...
 I don't think you can "give" animals on AJ.
 You're obviously magic, person. I didn't know AJ toys were sold in the game, too! o3o (jk)
 ...
 Extra black? Yeah I have one.
Told you so! Original image is not mine.
 I thought cake gets mostly eaten... Well, it gets discarded one way or another, right? Oh gosh, what am I doing?! I'll stop. Nice comeback though, person.
 Oh gosh. What is going on?! I suddenly see this at the Penguins Only Party... Although, that guy reacted quite well! " What". Dunno if that's what Duke meant though.
 Um, apparently you...? Yikes.
 Okay! * Tries to fly and faceplants into a bush*
 The safest item on AJ. Haha.
 Oh snap, girl! Don't give away everything you have for one item!!
 O.O    I don't think that's how roleplaying works, girl. Or how fashion shows work, either. ( She wasn't roleplaying for real, I guess she was trying to say " Any fashion shows?")
I'm scared.
Duh people! " Quality time with Trump", though? People are becoming even more insane by the minute...
Haha, I just noticed " Ish a shark :D".
OH GOSH, HIDE PEOPLE!!! SHE'S TURNING US INTO POPS!
See? I was right!! She DID mean popsicles! She meant " there will be popsicles", though. Thank goodness.




That's all for now, I gotta get off the computer! Bye! Remember to PARTY HARD, BE RANDOM, and JAM ON!


6 comments:

  1. XD
    Literally one of the reasons I play AJ lol... The community is just so weird and fun! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I know right! So many random people out there...
      My fam, XDD!

      Delete
  2. Hehe, Wisteria is hilarious! She, Slushy and CocoTrolls AJ are probably my favorite AJ youtubers! I like how she is more honest that Aparri (f.e: Aparri- (opens gift) Ooh a necklace thank you very much!! Wisteria- WUT A NECKLACE THATS WUT UR GIVIN TO wisteriaMOOOOOOOOON?)

    XD I liked the ''do you want the hands'' one (ones)! So many weird Jammers lately XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sis and I watched her video where she got in Aparri's account, changed his animals, and said weird stuff, XDD! That one made me laugh pretty hard!!
      You're right, she is more honest. I would probably have the same reaction as her to the Necklace thing, haha!

      I just took that one yesterday as I was going offline! I should have said that I wanted the hands! ):D

      Delete
  3. I'm not a peice of cake for you to just discard is part of a song called cake by Melanine Martinez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, that makes sense!
      Menlanie Martinez? I love her song Dollhouse, lol! I normally can't listen to that, but my friends and I watched it at one of their houses, XD! So rebellious. Not. XP

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D