Monday, August 15, 2016

2 Tags, and Some Art!

Hello Discordians!

I had to. My sis is blasting "Discord" right now. It's actually a great song!! Yes, okay, it's MLP themed, but I'm sure you could always find a lyrics version! 

Anyways, recently, I was tagged by Lostfairy on 2 tags! Okay, so, I wasn't specifically tagged, but she said anyone could do it, and I'm anyone! Right?

Just kidding, I'm everyone.

What am I doing? Let's just get on with the post. XD


 1. Umm...umm...um...
I think it was Princessbg.
2. Does Nafaria9 count? She should! :)
3. Honestly, a good chat is all I really need! I do love when they send me gifts, though! Thanks, CanineClaw AJ!
 I especially love custom made art! Hint hint.
XD, just kidding!
4. Mmm, that's tough. Not including Jam-A-Grams, I think it was Cookycupcake! Including Jam-A-Grams, it'd be Lostfairy!
5. No! I could never have just one! HOW DARRRRRE YOU!!??
All you bloggers are my best friends, and I have another buddy, rachelcatpaws, who is another one!
6. I believe I know 3 or 4 people IRL that play AJ. My two bffs, and two others who go to my school.


Thanks to PURPLESTARCLUB for making that tag! Now for another! This one is by GRACIEPOPSTAR91!
1. I've got three: Deer, Tigers, and Cheetahs!
2. ITEM?! I love, like, 50 of them! Time to go through my clothing items to choose...
Oh wait! I KNOW! 
It's the PEACOCK FEATHERS!!!!! ;D
3. Nope. My sister has, but that was because she was younger. I started AJ at about 9 years old, so I knew better then to let people trick me out of my items. Not that I'm saying you all are dumb. I'm not, I swear! I swear on everything I own! 
Sometimes, if I have an unwanted item, I test people by sending it to them, and seeing if they're a scammer or not. Okay, I USED to do that.
4. Er...
Guess I'd have to say Appondale and the Temple Of Zios. The Temple is cool and mysterious, while Appondale has some pretty funky music and cool scenery!
5. Lucky Clovers! I loves it so much! :3


Now, remember that post where I showed the Nova and Cup Masterpiece, but I said I couldn't post the others because they hadn't been approved? Well, guess what!? They just got approved! Now I can show you all! Yay! Here they are! :)
 This one's my favorite! Does it look realistic-ish to ya?
This is one of my Snow Leopard. Half shows her good side, half shows her evil.



I hope you enjoyed that! So sorry for rushing through this post, I've just been feeling stressed lately. Plus, my legs hurt. XD
Hopefully I can post tomorrow! See you then! 


9 comments:

  1. DISCORD ORD ORD ORD ORRRRD ORRRRRD DISCORD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DISCORD, I'M HOWLING AT THE MOON
      AND SLEEPING IN THE MIDDLE OF A SUMMER AFTERNOON...

      :DD

      Delete
  2. DISCOOORD!1!1!1!1 I remember being obsessed with this song.
    Thanks for doing my tag. :D
    Those are some swag drawings. I can't wait until AJHQ makes the masterpieces for non members. They better do it or else, :pulls out gun (that is actually a water gun but eh): Just kidding! I'm a bit too random and evil. >:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I love that song! The Living Tombstone makes some pretty cool tunes!
      Thanks for the compliment! :)
      I know, right? Non-members should be able to make art! That is offensive to non-members, and the Art Studio. XD
      Oooo! Battle! I'm in! * Grabs a second water gun* XDD

      Delete
  3. That pictures awesome! Didn't I tag you in the top one? Or was that a different tag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You might have tagged me, but I don't remember! I've been meaning to do these tags for a while, but I was too lazy! XD

      I knew I felt like someone had specifically tagged me!

      Delete
  4. Also, I drew your wolf. The drawing is really ugly and derpy but take it anyways. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1axh6cLIcHVSWZpSjQ4VVJadWc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...my gosh..........

      That drawing is AMAZING!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!

      Also, although I don't see how it looks ugly at all, derpy matches me well! :)
      I for one, though, think it's spectacular!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D