Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Weird Little Skit-Thing

Jamaa and the Phantom Castle


Alphas: We have been trying to defeat the phantoms for centuries, but with each defeat, they seem to grow stronger.
Bunny: Ooo, really!? Let me see!
* Bunny hops up to the Phantom Castle*
Alphas: No! It is too dangerous! Only the best warriors in Jamaa can take on phantoms!
*Bunny throws a bomb at the Phantom Castle*
* Phantom Castle blows up in 2 seconds flat*
Bunny: Well, I guess Jamaa wins! * Bunny hops off happily*
* Alphas stare in awe like zombies*


And scene. :3



XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! My sis helped inspire this!






*EDIT*
Here's a picture that I just finished making! I also made two other Masterpieces, but they haven't been approved yet, and I made them on another computer. Man, AJHQ is being lazy right now, huh? I sent those in 4 or 5 days ago! Normally they're approved in about 3. My friend is having the same problem. Luckily though, I took a picture of this one before buying it! Penguin55544, I made it based off of your story " A Jammer's Dream"!
It's Nova and Cup! :)


6 comments:

  1. XD That comic is HILARIOUS. When I'm watching movies, I always think why not (Sensical way to solve their problem) But, the characters pretty much always (Really big crazy plan that will most likely fail)
    Yeah. Masterpieces are taking WAYYYY longer to approve. Maybe it's cause more are being sent in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I know right!? Honestly, Jamaa could literally just throw one bomb, and the phantoms would be wiped out. XD

      Maybe that's why. I just though that they've been busy with a lot of other things, or they forgot. :P

      Delete
  2. If you fused Nova and Cup it would be CanineClaw XD

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D