Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Another Screenshot Dump!

You Guys: Alright! Finally, Swirl's gonna post! :D
You Guys: *Stares at the doorway, waiting for me to come through it*
You Guys: ...
You Guys: Uh, where is she?
*Silence*
You Guys: Maybe she's just... late? To... walk through the door?
You Guys: *Stares at the door again*
*Nothing happens*
You Guys: Okay, that's it!
You Guys: *Opens door, finding me flopped on the couch*
You Guys: Swirl!
Me: *Looks up* What?
You Guys: YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING RIGHT NOW!!!
Me: *Groans loudly*
You Guys: What?
Me: UGHHHHH I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!
You Guys: -_-


Wow, that intro was longer than usual!


Anyways, yes, I'm back with another post (although turns out when I said "(most likely tomorrow)", I meant in 4 days... eheheh...), and yes, I do have school tomorrow.
I have no idea if I'm looking forward to any of 8th grade or not.
Well, okay, I guess I'm looking forward to the choir stuff and seeing my IRL friends again.
But that's about it.
-_-


Oh yeah! Also, I just wanted to let you all know that Hurricane Harvey (although it downgraded into a tropical storm) has officially passed by (although if it's completely over for all of Texas yet, I'm not sure), and my whole family is just fine! We didn't even really get any flooding here!
Houston, on the other hand... uh... is VERY flooded.


But enough about all that. Let's get on to the post!
Okay... so...
I have absolutely no ideas for a post at the moment, so I'll use this as a screenshot dump, because 95% of my files are pictures from Animal Jam.
Okay, I'm gonna start now. XDD!



 Um... I have no idea why Tom must do "the bloom moon ball". I also have no idea what that is.
 Er... cool?
A black worn or a grey worn?
*Sigh*
THOSE ARE THE SAME THING.
 Okay, I don't remember those pet bunnies being so... big!
Also, when they blink, their eyes disappear completely. Thanks for the demonstration, green bunny.
 Whoops! Looks like one of the spikes doesn't really wanna stay on the collar!
 And THIS is what happens when you put a Ferocious Feline Tail on an arctic fox, I believe.
THAT THING IS HUGE.
 Hehe, I saw people screaming about how people called "Approx" and "Viofy" were in Coral Canyons, so I went to... Viofy's den, I believe, and both of them were there! They're the flamingos- Approx is the golden one, and Viofy is the black one with stars!
I had no idea who they were at the time, but now I kinda do, XD!
 Woah, wait a minute AJ... do I have 305 Earth Crystals, or 225?
 This glitch happened a day or two ago, and with pretty much ALL of my animals that can go underwater. Some land items didn't appear on them- for example, my otter is supposed to be wearing a Rare Leaf Necklace- and some land items and sea items overlapped! Just look at that Butterfly Hair Bow and that Anemone Head Bow!
MAKE UP YOUR MIND AJ! IS IT UNDERWATER OR ON LAND!?
XD!
 :O
I WANT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I saw this Cupcake Couch-thing in someone's den (I forget who's den it was exactly), and I THINK it's a promo item. Either way, IT'S SO KAWAII!!!!!
This person said something about redheads right before this.
So, apparently, people with red hair have a "burning pasion."
"Pasion", XD!
AHHH THE LLAMA'S FACE IN THE PHOTO BOOTH IS THE BEST THING EVER, XDDD!
Here's another item that I think is a promo one. I'm guessing this comes with that Dress-Up Closet toy?
*Looks it up*
Oh, yep, looks like it does! Strange- I don't see this item around very much at all!
Woah woah woah, it's just Animal Jam dude!
Heh, I spawned into a world and saw this seal going "It's game time" and dancing. XD!
This promo item, the Stationary Desk, is from the AJ stationary set! Ahhh, I want this item SO BADLY!
Oh... okay, I just noticed that dragon-wing thing back there. Hm... I dunno what that is! Thought it was just a Clothes Rack at the time!
YESSSSS I WANT THIS ONE TOOOO!!!
Alright, story time! So, yesterday, I was trading in Jamaa Township, when this arctic wolf comes up, says this, and uses the sleep action. She was probably just doing that for attention, but actually, some people came up and started saying nice things to her! :D
The chat bubble in the middle of this picture is from the arctic wolf in the very first picture.
Awww! The world needs more people like this!!
A big shoutout to Chokecherry for being such a kind person! There was another arctic wolf being nice, the grey one with the Ram Horns, but then she and the sad arctic wolf started talking about who had worse problems and left. :1




Whew! It feels good to finally put those pictures to good use! I hope you all enjoyed this post! I'll be back tomorrow to say how my first day of school went! Hopefully it'll be good, XD!
Anyways, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, everyone, and I'll see you all soon!


P.S. How do you all like my new signature? :D

7 comments:

  1. This is so funny! I love your new signature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some funny picturesXD Nice new signature too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD, Jamaa sure has some odd people in it! And thank you!! :D

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhh, Swirl, before I start the numbers, I would like to say that I've started school, and I have MANY things to talk about. -SIGHS EXASPERATEDLY-
    Anywho :D My opinions on the screenshot dump!

    1. I think they were trying to say "Blood Moon Ball." Looks like something from a TV show or something, not sure.
    2. k then
    3. K THEN
    4. GLITCHESSSSSSSSS
    5. GLITCHESSSSS
    6. AAAAAND GLITCHES
    7. Approx is pretty cool, not so much Viofy, but I've seen a few of their videos.
    8 (and 9): MORE GLITCHESSSSS
    10 (and 11): The Greely's been sold before, it's pretty cool, but you can get the couch by trading or by the Sweet magazine, which is sadly currently only sold in the UK :(
    12-13: cute
    14: I've seen that thing SO often for some reason o-o
    15-16: too tru, and "it's game time" is so cliche
    17: I LOVE IT I NEED IT STATIONARY DESK PLS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SATISFYING AND ORGANIZATION I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT
    18. CUTTTTTEEEEEE
    19-23: Some people do it just for attention. But those people are kind nonetheless. You only rarely see it because there's rarely that sort of drama.

    boom yes done now swirl WE NEED TO TALK it's a good talk tho c:
    -rachelcatpaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Groan* SCHOOLLLLLL
      XD!

      1. Hm, maybe! Although I still have no idea what blood moon ball would mean, either. XDD!
      2. XD
      3. XD
      4. YESS
      5. YESS
      6. YESSSS XDD!
      7. Yeah, I've seen a few videos from Approx, but I've only seen Viofy's videos on the side, XD!
      8-9. XDD
      10-11. WAIT WHAT THAT GREELY PLUSHIE HAS BEEN SOLD BEFORE!? :O
      WHEREEEEE!!??
      Aw, really? That's too bad, I would've gotten it, because that couch is so cute, XD!
      12-13. XD!
      14. Really? I never see it around, XD!
      15-16. XDD!
      17. YESSSSSSSSSSSS I WANT ITTTTTTT!!!
      18. :D
      19-23. Yeah, I believe that's what they were doing. It's kinda obvious, but at least people weren't being rude or anything! :)

      XD, I'll try to meet you online soon!

      Delete
  4. OOOOO, THIS POST WAS FUNNY!!!! XD I love posts like these!! (I think everyone does. XD)

    Time to comment on every picture. Hehe. XD *randomly listens to Taylor Davis Legend of Zelda music* LET'S DO THIS! XD

    1. O,o Who's Tom, if I might ask? XD There are so many guys named Tom or Thomas. *rambles* Thomas from The Maze Runner, Thomas Grant Gustin who plays the Flash, Tom Holland who plays Spiderman now, Thomas Brodie-Sangster who plays Newt in The Maze Runner... XD
    2. Why a horse without a soul?! XDDD That's so random!
    3. *snickers at the person* Maybe they were trying to say the color was either black or grey? XD
    4. AHHH, THE CREEPY BUNNIES!!!! :O I'm scared by the green one.... XD
    5. OH OH OH! Swirl, that spike isn't glitched! AJ released a spike that has the spikes floating above the collar. :)
    6. Interesting tail. XDD It's huge! :o *wants to touch it*
    7. No idea who those people are but cool!! :D
    8. *bursts out laughing* That's so weird!! XD
    9. Yeah, that's been happening now. :/ It's annoying! Cause I one time checked my animals and I was like "WHAT, WHY IS THERE A LEI ON MY MAGENTA POLAR BEAR?!!! WHO HACKED ME?!!!" XDDD But then I was like, "OHHHHH DUH!" XD
    10. GREELY PLUSHIE! MUST HAVE IT!!!! :OOO
    11. Yup! That's a UK promo. It's very kawaii. :O
    12. *laughs* What about me?! My hair is brown! "You can see the dirt oozing in your hair!" XD
    13. BAH HAHAHAHAAA! THAT LLAMA!! *wipes tears from eyes* XD IT LOOKS SO FUNNY!!!
    14. OOO! I own that!! :D I got traded it for my masterpiece a while back and I just can't find a den to use it in. XD
    15. Actually, I'm pretty sure that's true... o,o
    16. Oh, yes, little seal! GAME TIME!!! XD
    17. AHHH, I LOVE THAT DESK!!!!!! :o IT'S SO ADORABLE!!!
    18. AND SO IS THE PECK PLUSHIE!!!! :O
    19-23. Aw... D: I feel bad for whoever that person was... Hope they realize God has a lot of amazing things in store for them and they DO have a reason to live! And aww, Chokecherry was nice to them? Their user is funny to me cuz we have a chokecherry tree on our yard. XD I HATE PICKING THEM. XD

    Amazing post, Swirl!!! :D I love these kinds of posts and I like your comments with the pictures. ^.^

    ALSO, IF THEY HAVE A GREELY AND PECK PLUSHIE, CAN I HAVE A COSMO ONE?!!! #IloveCosmosomuch XD

    And I'm so glad the hurricane is almost over!! :D I was praying you'd be kept safe! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D