Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Yayyy, a Tag! :D

Hello hellooooooo, everyone!
This post won't be super big and full of of content and all that, and I do apologize, but I DID want to try and do this tag! I haven't done one in ages!
And uh, idk if I was tagged for this - tbh, I don't keep up with quite a few blogs, even though I shoulddd - but I WANNA DO IT ANYWAY. XD

So, without further ado (even though that was only like, one paragraph anyway... XD), here's my answers to the "When I'm Older" tag! 



1. When do you think you will move out?

Haha... I'm not really sure! I do like being alone sometimes, but uh, LIVING alone... that's sorta a different story. Definitely doesn't feel as safe as living with others, at least to me.
I mean, I don't HAVE to move out and live alone. I can get roommates or whatever! But I suppose we'll just have to see how all this works out! c:
All I know is, I uh, probably won't be moving out at 18. XD



2. Do you look forward to getting married?

I do! I'm sure that's QUITE a long way away though... XD!



3. Do you look forward to having kids?

I'm not sure if I'll actually have kids (but I mean... I'm sure all of us don't know that for sure yet... XD), but I'd love at least one! I feel like it'd be nice to raise a daughter, hehe!



4. What are some "dream rooms" you will have in your home?

Ooooh! That's a cool question! :0
Hmmm... thinking realistically here, I'd actually love some sort of office-room or something, with a few bookshelves, some chairs/a couch, a desk and computer, and a large window (just so it's light in there... I LIKE ROOMS LIKE THAT WHERE THE SUNLIGHT COMES IN OKAY. XD)! Sorta like a library, but y'know... smaller? XD
And I'm not sure if this exactly counts as a ROOM, but I'd also enjoy a large patio in the backyard! c:

NOT thinking realistically... I'd want an actual library room. SERIOUSLY. XD
Hehe... know what'd also be cool? If I had a bookshelf-wall that opened up into my bedroom!

You Guys: O.O

IT'S A REAL THING, OKAY?! LOOK, HERE'S PROOF!!

...
Okay, I looked for like 10 minutes for this one picture I KNOW I've seen before, and I can't find it anywhere. So nevermind. BUT IT DOES EXIST OKAY?! XD
I'll just say it's KINDA like this! Except you know... there's a bedroom back there. Instead of an office or whatever's in this GIF.
And the door-thingy opens differently.
And uh... the room looks way different too, obviously. XD
BUT HERE ANYWAY!


AAAAANYWHO. MOVING ON. XDD



5. What job will you have/want to get?

I definitely want to open a pet "resort", which is basically a pet boarding place, but a fun one? I've said most of this before on here, I believe, so I'll spare you my blabbering and not go into detail! XD



6. What would your dream home include (including the yard)?

Hmm...
I'd like an open and organized living room, a big kitchen with an island, some sort of... idk, unique bedroom for myself (I won't include kids rooms and all that, because uh, yeah, still unsure, XD), and a big yard with some trees, maybe a pool, and an organized patio!
Sensing a pattern? I LIKE BIG AND ORGANIZED ROOMS, OKAY. XDD



7. What pets will you have?

Definitely a few dogs - one of them being a greyhound, my current dream dog! I AM GETTING ONE. NO MATTER WHAT. XD
I may also get a cat as well, as I'm also a cat fan too! Honestly, the amount of pets I have right now (two dogs, one cat) is perfect! I totally wouldn't mind more dogs though...
I'm gonna be a crazy dog lady, aren't I. XDD
Something like a ferret or whatever would also be pretty cool, but I doubt I'll end up going through with that... you know, considering how many dogs I want. And that it's a weasel-thing.
Yeaaaah. :1
(Also, I'm not sure I'd know how to take care of one very well, or how long they live, sooooo yeah.)





Aaaand I think that's it! This was actually really fun - I don't think about stuff like this much, so it was fun to sorta imagine my future life (or maybe my DREAM future life... XD)!! Thanks for making this tag Sarah!! And uh... if anyone tagged me, THANK YOU, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T SEE! XD

Hm, this post went on for longer than I thought... XD!
Anywho, until next time, remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on! See you guysssss! ;)



5 comments:

  1. Nice answers! That bookshelf would actually be very cool indeed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Swirl :D other than my usually anxiety of technology and AI attacking me in my sleep, I recently played the card game version of The Oregon Trail and it's gotta be one of my favorite games I've played in awhile, it's so incredibly fun, especially because you get to choose your name

    onto your responses

    1. i completely agree, i'll definitely want a roommate for awhile, but i'm actually moving out before i'm 18 (i graduate HS at 17) and i want to go to universities on the east coast mostly so idk what'll happen for living, can't wait to pay the bills woo
    2. getting married is a huuuuuge deal imo and a lot of marriages end in divorce but i'll figure something out once again
    3. dunno if i'll have kids either, but it would be cool to have a daughter
    4. HONESTLY THE BEST WAY TO GET INTO A ROOM IS BY BOOKSHELF AND I NEED IT IN MY LIFE
    5. a pet resort sounds awesome??? also i want to be a comedian lol that's boring in comparison to your pet resort
    6. i love your idea of a dream house, but i wouldn't get a pool, i'd have my house next to this big wood or forest and also have a garden for prime enchantingness
    7. aa doggies are not my thing except for the adorable lil pomeranians but cats are awesome and so are ferrets
    i'd probably have like three snakes, two cats, maybe a pomeranian (i love them), and possibly an umbrella cockatoo
    and like a gecko or something

    welp i think about my future wayyyy too much in comparison to my past or present so i almost wish i was like you and thought about the present more lol
    thing is i hate thinking about my past
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK SORRY IT TOOK FOREVERRR FOR ME TO COMMENT ON THIS DX

    That bookshelf thing would be super cooolll :O

    GET A SPHINX CAT.
    XDDDD Awesome answers! AWESOME POST! (was super entertaining to read :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what did you get for your bday? can u do a post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, it's been 3 months, please post something. I miss you.

    On a side note, how are youuuu :D

    We're reading East of Eden in school right now! It's emotionally unsettling! Don't read it until you're older/if you don't have to!

    (I get it's named after Eden, but it has a lot of really crazy stuff in it, plus the most evil woman in literary history, oh no)

    I'm also studying ethics on my own accord! It's really fun. Hey, did you know China is coming out with a social credit system soon, where the government gives you points based on how you act in society and pretty much everything you say? Controlling, right? And UN E T H I C A L

    Utilitarianism looks good, smells good, sounds good, and is supposed to be good, but it has problems! It's not all that good in the end! Nothing is ever really all that good in the end, but we have each other!

    I've gotten into 60's music and I love vintage clothing. I like thrift stores because they can be cheaper, they're fun, and they're ethical.

    Improv is great! I made varsity at my improv place!

    School is stressful, but we're learning about political parties in government. I won't go into that but it's fun!

    My math teacher is insane, but I still love math! I just don't like how it's taught- math is supposed to be simple and beautiful and elegant, just like the mystery of 1, or counting past infinity, or the golden ratio, or the pythagorean theorem, but it's ugly in standardized algebra!

    I have to know trigonometry for calculus! I'm taking calc probably in senior year, but I want to take statistics more. Calculus is super rough :(

    Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving was good but I was sick :') At least I got gelato. And I'm thankful for you!

    I'm taking physics this year! It hurts! I don't like it at all :)

    Well, how are you? How's school?

    Talk to you soon hopefully :D

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D