Friday, December 12, 2014

GLITCHES GALORE!

Hey AJammers! Just a quick Friday Glitch post I'm doin' here! There is a new Jamaaliday adventure, Jamaaliday Rescue, and there is a way you can WALK THROUGH DEAD ENDS AND WALLS using the Speed Glitch! Here is the Speed Glitch, where the computer goes wild and gives your animal SUPER SPEED!
Now, it looks like just a picture of my animal (oops, this AJ account is louderthanalion1234) running regularly, but if you try it out by pushing the arrow keys instead of moving your mouse to make your animal run or walk, it could possibly work! And while I was testing this glitch out here is another!
You may not get it. It shows the Go to Den icon, when I AM at my den! Lol!
 And here is the other glitch, the ' Wall Walking Glitch'
 Cool huh? If you wanna cheat while you can, don't reveal this glitch to other websites, unless your own, and to do this glitch, all I had to do was use my arrow keys to move. Well Jammers, until Saturday! JAM ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D