Sunday, December 14, 2014

New Adventure and Jamaaliday Items!

Hey Jammers! Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I had to go to a school party. Anyway, here are the new Jam Mart Clothing items so far!
- Wreath Necklace
- Reindeer Mask
- Pinecone Necklace
- Jingle Bell Necklace
And the Jam Mart FURNITURE items...
- Paw Candy
- Reindeer Poop (XD)
- Jamaaliday Lights
- Candle Ornament
Okay Jammers, so, BIG NEWS! A NEW ADVENTURE HAS ARRIVED!! This new Adventure is called 'Jamaaliday Rescue', and it is like a mix of 'Twists and Turns' and 'Bitter Sweets'. You have to make your way to the center of the maze, while collecting presents along the way. Every time you reach a present Goal, it gives you a prize! Here are several shots of me playing Jamaaliday Rescue!
Sorry Jammers, I'm posting on my Grandma's computer, and I can't 'Save As' any more pics! < _ >
Anyway, you get the idea!Don't know if I ststed this last blog post, but the Gingerbread House den is back! My Candy/Winter themed Gingerbread den will be open, so be sure to check it out!
Well Jammers, all I can think of now to blog post about is that the Rare Item Monday was a Rare Gift Sleigh. This is swirlshine, signing out, and saying 'Remember to Explore, Earn, Conserve and JAM ON!' BYE!
- swirlshine
(the blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D