Saturday, December 6, 2014

New Furniture, Clothes, and Jamaaliday surprises!

Heya Jammers! Okay, so first, new clothes at Jam Mart Furniture!
- Snowboarding Helmet
- Topcoat
- Jolly Elf Hat
Also, the Pilgrim and Turkey Hat are leaving soon, so be sure to get these items while you can!
The new Jam Mart FURNITURE pieces,on the other paw, are...
- Mop and Bucket
- Vegetable Basket ( I don't know if i mentioned it before on last post)
- Fruit Bowl
- Maple Leaf Rug
- Round Ornament
- Epic Jamaaliday Tree
Starting on December First, Jamaaliday Gifts for ALL JAMMERS arrived!! At least two of these gifts were released last year, but most are pretty cool! Also, members get a BONUS DIAMOND on these days:
December...
4th
6th
7th
9th
10th
12th
13th
16th
18th
19th
21st
23rd
24th
25th
27th
29th
and the
31st
Sorry, I DID get all the gifts, but I had to take this shot on my backup account, louderthanalion1234.This is also an example of what happens if you do not open a gift.
Here are all the Jamaaliday Gifts from 1 to 6 (so far)
-(1) Jamaaliday Hedge

 
-(2) Gingerbread Streamer
 

-(3) Bag Of Gifts (released 2013)
 

-(4)Candy Cane Lights+ 1 Diamond (for members)
-(5) Jingle Bell Bracelet
-(6) Anemone Head Bow
Pet Reindeer are also officially here as well! Here is my sweet little pet reindeer from last year.
 

And, yes, Twist and Turns is gone! :,(
Here is a PAWSOME glitch that happens randomly as a Land gets stuck trying to load.
 

Lol! Not your fault, Mira!
 

 
Well, Jammers, the R.I.M. was a Rare Beaded Necklace, and that's about all I can think of to blog about for now.
 

BYE JAMMERS!
-swirlshine
(the AJ blogger)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D