Saturday, April 18, 2015

Geckos, Llamas, Hacker News, and More!

Hey Jammers! We have a LOT to go over today, so let's get started! First off, the new items are the Horn Helmet AND Three Horned Armor! I will say, the armor IS VERY expensive 1,500 gems! It should be in Epic Wonders! Also, have all you Jammers heard about 1231's HACKED LLAMA!? It is ALL OVER in Internet! I think it would be a GREAT ADDITION to Jamaa!

 Picture Credit to Animal Jam Flash!
See? Half of it is off the screen, and ONLY ITS NECK shows in the circle! I agree with Meloetta, it obviously was not fully developed yet! Keep working on it, AJHQ!

Okay, next up, GECKOS! I am sure you ALL know this, but PET GECKOS, as I suspected, have come to the Diamond Shop! Look how CUTE they are!

Aww! THIS will be MY pet Gecko! :)  Yes, I have enough Diamonds, but I wanna save up for the next ANIMAL coming, then I will get some pets! Yay!

Moving on, I am at JULIAN2'S DEN RIGHT NOW! Yes, I know, when you look him up, it says he isn't found...
 But, there IS a way to get to his den! If you search up Teals, her player card will pop up. Click to go to her den, and by the entrance, there will be a Diamond Shop Den Portal for Non members. Click on it to go through, and PRESTO! You arrive at Julian2's den!
Now, it DOESN'T let you look him up, OR click his name tag, because he was banned by a hacker called Wrenchedjungle, or by the username, Wrenched. He hacked many famous YouTubers of their AJ items, Wootmoo, Wisteriamoon, and a few more! Rumor has it that Wisteria had a PASSWORD BATTLE with the hacker after her fried texted her saying she was online! Luckily, Wisteriamoon was able to get all her good items to another account before it was too late and the hacker changed the password once again. Wootmoo, though, didn't get a chance to save his items, and, if you go to his den, there will be nothing there, only a empty, non member den, and a creepy-looking wolf of Wootmoo's. Also, at Julian2's den, a creepy looking tiger by the first name "Wrenched" is showing up, and sent me a Jam A Gram saying "Thanks for the trade!" even though I DID NOT trade him. I know that he is probably a fake, but, if you see one of these black tigers with white eyes, and red splats on it, I suggest you stay away!


So, have you seen the "Coming Soon!" picture in the Jamaa Journal? Yes, that's right, this picture shows something BIG will be coming probably NEXT WEEK! 
I guess it will be a new ADEVENTURE! I mean, look at it! Those plants by the rock are like the ones spotted in Adventures, and do you remember that little cave at the Adventure Base Camp by the Ocean Base Camp?


It obviously is waiting to be used, so why not for a NEW ADVENTURE!? And, there is water in the Jamaa Journal picture, AND water by the cave! And tall rocks! Why NOT an Adventure! Now, it COULD MAYBE be a NEW DEN, but I KINDA doubt that they would make ANOTHER water-beachy- den, after the Waterpark den. A new LAND is another thought, but WHERE would they put it, and doesn't it look TOO MUCH like Crystal Sands? These are just my opinions, maybe you Jammers have another idea! Feel free to Jam A Gram me on AJ! 

Also, it seems the Cruise Ship Party has returned! 
I LOVE this Party! Mainly because of all the WATER! I LOVE swimming! I also like the back of the boat, where you can rest, the dolphins down below, and the WATERSLIDE! All SO FUN! Be sure to check it out!

And, lastly, the SPRING BUNNY has arrived! Yes, just redeem ANY Animal Jam gift card by JULY, and YOU GET A SPRING BUNNY, PLUS THREE CARROT ITEMS, a CARROT TABLE, CARROT CHAIR, and a CARROT COUCH! The bunnies come with the name "Spring Bunny" and have a flower pattern on their bodies. You can changed the ear and body color, but NOT the flower color. You get one out of eight pattern color options, and you also can not change the color of the pattern. When these bunnies walk, they leave a trail of colorful flowers behind them, and around then when they stand!

Well Jammers, that is all for now, so I guess there is nothing left to say but...
JAM ON!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the spring bunny !!! I think it is cool that they leave flower foot prints, don't you?
    The micro gecko is so cute.....I want one !!
    Keep doing your blog because I love to read what you write. Are you planning on being a writer? If not, you should !!! Bye Swirlshine.....jam on !!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D