Wednesday, February 10, 2016

AJ TOYS!? O.O

Hello hello hello jammers! Today I'm back to talk about...THESE!
Pic Credit to Nafaria's second blog, " An AJ Blogger's Journal"

Aren't they ADORABLE!? Dibs on the Arctic Wolf :P
So, these were apparently found on Clark Stacey's (aka the CEO of Animal Jam!) Instagram! A new toy preview! Isn't that cool! I must say, these look well made too! And the little dens are a very nice touch as well! I am going to end up spending all my cash of these when they come out. Hey, by then, I bet I'll have a tablet and all the Warriors books I've been wanting!

So, are you peeps excited about these new arrivals?



This was just a short post, so until next time, remember to...
Any better? Leave comments in, well, the comments! :P





12 comments:

  1. These arctic wolves look much nicer than AJ's current ones.

    This time, the meme (or whatever you call it)
    is now more... "Partyish" (I can't spell) Which is great! Keep up the good work (and listen to other people too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to make it more fun and "partyish"this time!

      Delete
  2. Speaking of tablets I can give u mine jk XD but the toys r super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. One zillion dollars and one zillions long spikes and one zillion light headdresses... Maybe :D lol u probably don't have dat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm not even close to that! I have about $200, one short spike, and no headdresses :1

      Delete
    2. Lol yeah I don't know how u could get that even with hacking XD

      Delete
    3. You have forgotten we have 400 clothing spaces XD

      Delete
    4. Yup :D but maybe u could make lots of accounts and fill them with spikes lol but dat is just weird

      Delete
    5. True, but you would have to handle enough accounts to have a zillion, which I don't know how to make in numbers. Plus you could have nothing else but spikes! Haha, I doubt even "super-famous" AJ Youtubers are THAT greedy!
      Why do I keep carrying on this conversation XD

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D