Saturday, February 13, 2016

ATTENTION: PLUSHIES NEEDED!!!

Hello all you AJammers! This isn't really a post, I just wanted to ask for some help!

So, I'm thinking of making a separate blog, just for Icing and Friends, my plushie series! I have been so busy lately, and even though I have time right now to make a comic, it's been so long and you guys probably don't remember were I left off. Neither do I! But, to keep the comic going, I need some plushies!

I am looking for these little guys specifically:







Other than that, any (dark) brown, black, or red plushies will do! Although, here is a list of the plushies I do NOT WANT:

-Bunnies ( unless black)
-Elephants (unless black)
-Giraffes (unless black, winged, or with red helmet)
-Snow leopards (unless black or red)
-Pandas (unless green)
-Monkeys (unless black or grey-white with green eyes
-Koalas (unless black)
-Horses (unless brown with helmet or black)

I know, I know, I'm being pretty picky, but trust me, what I'm going to do will be pretty cool! I will also accept black or default-colored Giant Shark Plushies from the Carnival, as well as Giant Lion Plushies from the Diamond Shop! So, if you have any of these plushies I showed or mentioned, and they aren't needed, please consider gifting or trading them to me! If I am not on and you want to trade, just Jam-A-Gram me what plushie you wanna trade for, and what plushie you are trading, and I will send you a buddy request so that we can get together and do our trade! The plushies in the pictures will NO DOUBT BE USED in my plan! Welp, that's all you guys! Remember to Party Hard, DONATE PLUSHIES, and JAM ON!
(Remember this one? I gotta use it more!)


14 comments:

  1. I think I've got... Some of those... Swirlshine, just a quick question, do you have a white snow leopard? (not blue, pure white) I don't know the next time I'll see you though, only fate will tell I guess. (you don't need the snow leopard)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, I'm not sure I do. If I do, I probably have it for a character in Icing and Friemds. My sis is helping me get plushies though, I will tell her to send me any white snow leopard plushies!

      Delete
  2. I can help u I've got a buddy who has the claw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.. I just realized happy one year anniversary owls!! (Not really lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have the vampire giraffe or something in one of my storages, I will check later. If I do I will gift it (or them in case I have more wanted plushies) to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe u could use phantom plushies too

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D