Saturday, July 16, 2016

Tag!

Hello everyone! I wasn't planning on posting today, but a buddy tagged me on an AJ tag, and it involves answering questions, and I LOVE quizzes, so I had to do this! Lol!

So, here are the questions!


And here are my answers!

-What is your dream item?
Well, I got most of my dream items, but one of my only dream items right now is the PEACOCK FEATHERS! I MUST HAVE THEM!
-What is your favorite famous jammer?
I think it should be " WHO is your favorite famous jammer?", but that really doesn't matter now.
My favorite famous jammer is BEPPER! She's a lot like me, random, silly, and dedicated! I also like SNOWYCLAW!! These two jammers are my favorites because they're super nice, and they don't care about rares as much as others do.
-How many friends do you have?
On Animal Jam? 133!
-Do you love rares?
No. No, no, no, no, NO. They have messed up the AJ community big-time, because people are so obsessed with them. Yes, I collect some, but no, I don't technically LIKE them.
-What do you do in your free time?
When I have free time on Animal Jam, I either trade, talk or play with a buddy, make a Masterpiece, or watch Bepper's videos! Oh yeah, I also go and yell about randomness around Jamaa, hehe!
-How many animals do you have?
I currently have 35 animals on AJ, and my last animal slot will be used on a sloth! I used to want to have every animal, but that's not possible anymore, and plus, I have 3 cheetahs and 3 arctic wolves.
-What is your least favorite thing?
Same as Lostfairy: Scammers, hackers, and bullies. And people who care about rares too much.
-Your favorite thing?
Buddies, Masterpieces, Greely, plushies, and my favorite AJ items, including the Ferret Couch, Gazebo, and my Cami's Frog!

Well, now that I've answered the questions, I can tag a few people to answer these questions next! Oh, and by the way, Lostfairy was the one who tagged me!!



I hope you all enjoyed this! Remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, and I'll see you all soon!


* I tried my best to not type XD at all through this post. Did I succeed? It was SO HARD!!
Oh...wait a minute... I just typed it. DARN!*






16 comments:

  1. That moment when you are sook close to victory but, Blam. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. I just used XD in a comment referring to how you can't use XD lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! ^.^ I love quizzes too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my XD's are all around 😆 (hehe now I can add emojis since I type from my tablet 😆😆😆)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! D: I messed up!! Shoot. XD Too late now...
    Great tag answers!! (Perhaps I should have mentioned not to tag the same people twice... I keep seeing people do that. XD Woopies!)

    XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Messed up with what? ( Ohh...eheheh... I'm guilty of that. XD)

      Delete
    2. "What are" instead of "Who are"... XD

      Delete
    3. I figured that out after actually thinking about it. XDD

      Delete
  6. Its on the AJSB, and it was fun ;) Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your signature at the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awesomepanda made it for me! All I had to do was send her a picture of my wolf!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D