Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Fancy Ball Copycat!

Heyo, it's me again! And by me, I mean YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!
No, it's swirlshine. Man, was that intro swag or what? XD

Anyway, tonight I had some fun messing with a few people at a " fancy ball party", and I wanted to show you all how the people reacted! Or OVERREACTED, in this case.

So, after going to this " fancy ball party", I came across weird comments, like these:
 Yes, yes you are.
 O.O
 :is thinking " wow"
Uhhhh...I can't tell if these are song lyrics or an inspirational chat with someone. I just don't know

And then I found these two...er...lovebirds...up on the cliff.

" Is embraced". I laughed at that. XD 
And there was even an arctic wolf yelling at the owner of the den " WOW YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN BLACK LONGS", because he/she wouldn't put any Masterpieces on his/her trade list.
But yeah. Basically, pretty odd stuff was happening. So I decided to join in! Secretly. 
I found a good friend in this sad-looking, silent kitty. So I named him Frown. Then, I felt a sudden urge to paint a creepy Peck picture!
Then, a nosy bunny hopped over and watched as my random hoof-prints made a creepy Peck painting in only 1 minute! Woo! PRO IN THE HOUSE YO!!
Then she told me " only apart i can make a creepy peck". I stated I didn't like Aparri, but instead of the bunny's reply, I got some arctic wolf's.

I decided to copy what she said.
But she left. So I decided to go up to the cliff and find another person to copy! I picked the first person I saw saying something a little more meaningful than " PINK FLUFFY POTATOES DANCING IN DA OVEN!", and I ended up with a non-member wolf. After copying exactly what she said a few times, she got mad at me.

Today, I found that I have a knack for copying comments exactly! Can that be a talent? I dunno.
But anyway, then ANOTHER arctic wolf, along with a bunny, decided to butt in. Man, was everyone there so nosy?!

The arctic wolf, which is that pink-and-yellow one on the right of the last picture, said " I REPORTED HIM". And then the bunny did too. REPORTED ME. For copying what someone said! Honestly. 

The wolf thanked her. Wow. I still copied her, though. XDD!
There's that bunny, in the top right.

Blossom, the arctic wolf, told Blooming, the one I was copying, to " RUN AND HIDE".
But when she did that, I found her easily. Thank you, new jammer-bubble den feature! Then I followed her after she ran out from behind her tree, and made the crying emote with her. And then Blossom decided she would " tell AJHQ".
Hehe. You're cute. But darling, AJHQ doesn't want to hear someone complain about how a pig is copying what someone else is saying. 

I think the bunny joined my side in the end, because Blossom said " kicks pig".  I just realized that, in this upcoming picture, the bunny is going " YOU SHOULD BE SAVING PEOPLE" to the arctic wolf. And apparently, she doesn't care because she's a cop.

I sat there, then told them some much-needed info, and left.
And then I went to my den and put the cracking-up emote while dancing.

I will remember this fiasco, always. Man, this is so good, I gotta write it down! Oh wait. I just did. XD
Yay, now I don't have to write until my wrist hurts! WOOO! Go...ME!!!



So there you have it. My trolling story for today. I hope you all enjoyed that, because trust me...I TOTALLY DID!!!


* Remember to read the post below for my answers on an AJ tag!*


* For Lostfairy*
Austin: This all seems so unreal. Like Bigfoot, or those mythical black-and-white striped horses.
Ally: You mean zebras? Those are real.
Austin: Sure they are Ally.


XDD



*And for Meloetta385*














13 comments:

  1. I found ur blog after a million years
    CUDDLY6342 <_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. XDDDD Hilarious! All that ever happens at my parties/role plays/thingamacbobs is I pack in like 3 thousand people. Then get annoyed at how everyone is a mess. Find a nice person. Talk to them until everyone leaves. Heh heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I normally do something like that too. Except yesterday, I was feeling super random/bored, so I decided to do that. XD

      Delete
  3. PINK FLUFFY POTATOS DANCING IN DA OVEN! XDDDD
    Ha, I am so bad but I also like copying people. XDD Though I hate it when others to it to me so I should fix that... :P

    XDDD OMGOODNESS YES! LOVE DAT QUOTE!! XD Moral of the story: Never ever EVER listen to Dez's facts. XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I only do it to people I'll never see again in my life!

      XD, truth!

      Delete
  4. Yup! And yay, Violet, you're commenting on here now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D