Saturday, December 20, 2014

New Jamaaliday Items and More!

Hi Jammers! I almost forgot today was Saturday, good thing I remembered before I had to get off of AJ! So, here are the new Jam Mart Clothing items: Reindeer Slippers, Jamaaliday Gift Hat, and Ornament Earrings. The Jam Mart Furniture items, however, are a Lit Wire Reindeer, Jammaliday Light Strands, Paw Ornaments, Spiral Ornament, Snowman, Candy Cane Ornament, Popcorn Strand, Poinsettia Gardland, Jamaaliday Stocking Ornament, Jamaaliday Street Lantern, Jamaaliday Bird Feeder, Jamaaliday Window, (breathe) AAND, a Winter Fire Pit! Anyway, here is a shot of my Lit Wire Reindeer!
And, the light bulbs change color too! So Jammers, I am not trying to boast, swear to Mira, but look what I got!!!
 

AHHH! I got a Pink Long Rare one from my sister, velvetglimmer, and traded it for a Green one: I am hoping to get a Black Rare Collar, if anybody has one.  Here my AWESOME sister, velvetglimmer, who gave me my dream item and is also looking for a Rare Headdress: she is no scammer, she will trade her entire Trade List for one, and I agreed to help her and also send a Rare to the person who gives her the Rare Headdress she wants!
 


Also Jammers, it looks like the New Years Party will be coming soon, according to this page in "The Jamaa Journal".
 

Also, on the first page in "The Jamaa Journal", it states that Pet Foxes are back, yay! Well Jammers, I have no idea what the R.I.M was, so I must say, so long Jammers,and remember to
 

 
- swirlshine
(the blogger)

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work on this blog. ^-^ If you ever need tips, don't be afraid to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edwingrim2, and I definitely will ask if I need anything! Could you buddy me on AJ too (my user is swirlshine), I don't really have any buddies who have blogs :/ Bye :D
    -swirlshine

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D