Saturday, February 28, 2015

Firefly's Story, Part 2, Bow glitch, and new items

Hey Jammers! This is gonna be a long post, so get comfortable! The new clothing items are Clover Earmuffs and a Leprechaun Hat, and the furniture items are a Clover Fountain (very pretty), and a Leprechaun Gnome (kinda creepy!). Well, I think it is! I mean, look at its face! STAARE INTO ITS EYEEES!

" 'Ello,imma little leprechaun, here to TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AND CONYTROL THE WOOORLD!" "HAHAHAHAHAAA!" LOL!

Have you Jammers been to the all new (ok, maybe not ALL new...) Lucky Party yet? If not, here are some pictures to show you around!






And, check out some of the cool unreleased items that can be spotted there!
Drooping Flowers plant thing!
 Lucky Window
 Lucky Day Wall Torch
Wall Picture

Note: Remember, these are not the items' real names, I am just guessing and making stuff up!
And, for your entertainment, here is a cool glitch you can do with just a Cupid Bow and a wolf, well, any animal actually!

The bow is floating beside me when I dance! And, GOSH MY WOLF'S BACK LOOKS NAKED WITHOUT THE BLANKET LOL!

Well Jammers, I am sure you all want to hear the rest of the story that my owl, Mythical, was telling you! So, I guess it is now time to bring out... MYTHICAL! :clapping: 

Hello again everyone, Myth here! So, where was I in my story... oh, yes, So I came up with a plan...
Late that night, while all the phantoms were asleep, I put my plan into action. I picked the lock on my cell door (the rooms in the phantom fortress were like that) with my talons, and crept silently through the hall, careful not to wake any phantoms. I then went into the phantom guard's room and flew over to his nightstand. The guard opened his eye, and I zoomed into his closet as fast as I could. Peeking out from behind the closet door, I saw him shrug and fall back asleep. I went over as quiet as I could, grabbed his keys that opened the fortress's door, and zoomed out. I went over to the palace door, unlocked it silently, and flew out, making my escape.



It was quite dark outside, but luckily, I was an owl, and I could see perfectly in little light. I flew for a LONG time, about 20 miles, I'm guessing, not ONCE looking back, before I spotted the tip of a paw-made roof in the distance. Flying faster than before, I reached the entrance of a town. I didn't see any other animals or phantoms around, so I found a nice little spot in the trees to rest and drifted asleep, thinking of what my family would think once they noticed I wasn't even close to them anymore.


After a while, I heard lots of talking, and a ear-shattering howl woke me up suddenly. I looked down to see a battle-scarred blue-grey wolf with a purple tattered blanket on his back, a huge chain collar, metal bracelets around his ankles, and some sort of laced brace on his long, bushy tail. He glared up and me and growled loud enough so I could hear, and I guessed that was a warning to come down. I fluttered down to the ground, and I was surprised to see that the wolf was even bigger up close. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN JAMAA!?", he boomed as he pinned me down. "I...I...",I stuttered. Just then, I heard footsteps, and someone called, "Greely, let go of that owl! That is no way to welcome someone!" I turned my head to see a panda with short, dark blue-grey hair with a long braid, a teal jacket with a supply belt, and lilac eyes. Greely glared at the panda, before turning back to me and saying "Excuse me for my unfriendliness.", with a bow of his head. I just stared at Greely, confused and scared, yet curious. "I am sorry if Greely here scared you, he would never mean to.", said the panda gently. "I am Liza, the panda alpha. What is your name?" "Uhh... I'm Mythical..." I said nervously. "Well Mythical, I think you need to come with us.",Liza told me. I wondered,"What was going to happen to me NOW?"

(To be [completely] continued on next post)
















2 comments:

  1. Wow.......I was worried that Greely was going to rip you apart and EAT you ! So glad that Liza came along to make him let you go. I can hardly wait to see what happens next to you Mithyical....you are such a good writer.
    You must be pretty smart to be able to think up all this stuff? Keep Jamming !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! I may actually tell AJHQ about this story!
    Keep Playing Wild!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D