Sunday, February 22, 2015

MY BEST ANIMAL JAM FRIENDS!

Hi again Jammers! Just another last minute post! I just REALLY wanted to share some of my BEST buddies on Animal Jam, most of which buddied me when I started AJ!

-rachelcatpaws
Rachelcatpaws has been my buddy for longer then I can remember, and she is very fun to hang out with!

-cloudwing28
Cloudwing gets on AJ very often, and she is a great buddy who is always kind!

-Magicclawz
Magicclawz has also been my buddy for a while, and though I don't see her much anymore, I DO remember that she is a great buddy!

-velvetglimmer

Velvet is my real life sister. She is cool. That's all I promised to say about her. (LOL)

-Betabunny5963
Betabunny is another great friend of mine I probably buddied in early 2014 or something. Betabunny is very beta, as you can see, and a very good buddy!

-animaldancer123
Animaldancer is my buddy on AJ as well as in real life. She is silly and a PAWSOME friend!

-swirlshine101

Swirlshine101 is my other real life and AJ buddy. She is silly, fun, and one of my BEST FRIENDS I EVER HAD!


Well Jammers, just wanted to share those buddies with you all for some reason, I guess because I have been reading Wolfstar62867's blog, and she was talking about her buddies on there. I suppose her blog made me appreciate MY buddies even more! Bye Jammers!


4 comments:

  1. Velvetglimmer is your real life sister?? Is she older than you? I bet she is nice. You are SO LUCKY to have a sister.....I wish I had one, or I would even take a brother. I really don't like boys all that much, but I would like a little brother OK. Jam on.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, actually, my sister is 4 years younger than me. I also have a little 3-almost-4 year old brother,and what I will about my sister's attitude is that she is USUALLY nice, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur blog ��-raina��aka
    swirlshine101

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D