Saturday, March 14, 2015

PI, Paint, and Pink Ninjas!

Heya Jammers! IT'S PI DAY, PI DAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON PI DAAY, FUN FUN FUN FUN, LOOKING FORWARD TO THE... UMM... SPRING BREAK!  XD!

Yes, all the PI Day items are here, right in our own Jam Mart Furniture!
 Some other Lucky Day items appeared as well! I love them ALL! Fences and Gates ARE pretty helpful sometimes!
0.0 I AM GONNA BUY THE PI PIE ON MY NON-MEMBER AJ! (I have no Inventory spaces on member)

WHAT!? IT'S... TINY! I COULD EAT THAT IN A BITE... OR TWO! Well, I guess you can't expect a PIE to be giant, but still...

Okay, on to the NEXT topic. I am sure ALL you members have noticed this, but...
THE RED COLOR IN ALL THE PAINTER THEME ITEMS IS...
GONE! DUN DUN DUUUUN!
Yeah, AJHQ removed red because Jammers were seeing the red as BLOOD! AND USING IT FOR WAR SCENES! I hate that people did that. ):( Now, our lovely red is a mustard-orange color. I don't really care for it.
See? Meh. Although, I DO see how those Paint Splats look like blood dripping from the wall...
Okay, my stupid screenshot is not showing up, so GO SEE FOR YOURSELF! Sorry, LOL!

I found a glitch, well, KINDA a glitch, with rhinos and Ninja Masks
It looks like my rhino is CLOSING ITS EYES! AJHQ, DON't YOU KNOW RHINOS GOTTA SEE TO NOT BUMP INTO STUFF!?
And it looks different on "Change Your Look"
 See? A slot for the eyes! But NOT while walking!!?? Huh...

I also decided to share this glitch that has been around for a LOONG TIME.
If you don't get it, it shows that my rhino's horn is light blue, and I have BLACK markings. I had that color markings and horn, THEN I changed the colors, and now it is SUPPOSED TO look like this:
I suppose the profile picture takes some time to load your TRUE look, because if you go on Looks and change your color, then  change it back to the color before, it fixes itself.
And AGAIN, MY DARN SCREENSHOTS WON'T SHOW UP!!!
Okay, THIS one did, but the picture of my changed rhino IS NOT!

Okay, well Jammers, I know this was a short post, but I wanna fix a Pi Pie den, and no one really ever views this blog anyway... :(

Bye!
Love, swirlshine
<3 :D
P.S. PARTY HARD AND PLAY WILD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D