Monday, March 23, 2015

SCAM BUSTERZ!

Hey again Jammers! I just read Cloudclaws' new page :Watching Out for Scams, and I decided: why not do one too?! First, here is a Comic about scammers, called...
SCAM BUSTERZ!        XD







Here is one! Yeah, SURE, you were scammed. Some WERE, but you can never be too sure!


And another!
Wow. OBVIOUS!
 I will not fall for that! (a non member was saying this and non members CAN'T SEND GIFTS!
Not cool! I bet they were not even recording!
You may think this ISN'T a scam. However, if the person has not-so-good items on their trade, it CAN be.
( Tr00st is meant to be 'trust' but can not be said) 
Tad is meant to be 'trade', and it was from a NON MEMBER, who I bet DIDN'T have a Headdress at all!



Bye bye Jammers! I will do an additional post other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D