Sunday, April 12, 2015

Garden Hats, Glasses, and T-Shirts, OH MY!

What up AJammers!? Sorry for the late post, I had a friend over yesterday! Anyway, let's move on to our Jam Mart Clothing Items: the Square Glasses, Gardening Hat, and... wait for it... PHANTOM SHIRT! Yes that's right, these once "beta" shirts are now for 500 gems in the store! I personally HATE that. I traded BETAS for those shirts! But, the good news is, I traded AWAY all those shirits for Betas! Oh wait, is that mean? I don't know. I don't wanna sound mean. But I don't really know. So PLEASE don't say I'm mean! Okay, that's over, now what? Oh yes, the Jam Mart FURNITURE items now! This week, we have the Space Commander Chair, Space Airlock, and the Space Locker! I'm not a big fan of the chair, but the Airlock is cool, and the Locker has space gear inside, cool! Well, let's see, what's next? Oh yes! I wanted to show you all that AJHQ has picked a winner for the Engineering and Technology parts of the Imagination Fair!

I love how AJ drew those! So realistic! Actually, MORE realistic than AJ!! Lol!

And once you click on them, it shows the inventions up close!
 Nice! I like this idea! Robo-pets... hmm... wonder if those will be added...
OMG A VOYAGE DEN!!?? COOL! A place to trap phantoms, shark outside, cool inside... LOVE IT! HOPE IT IS ADDED!

Eheheheh... well Jammers... this was on of my shorter posts. Not much new going on on AJ. In fact, I even started Club Penguin, so if you wanna buddy me on CP, I am called Swirlshimmer!
Guess there is nothing left to say but...
JAM ON JAMMERS!!! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D