Saturday, August 1, 2015

Icing The Fox :D

Hello everyone! No, this isn't Swirlshine talking, it's Icing the fox!

As you can see, i'm a fox plushie. A fox plushie with, I might add, a rather AWESOME-looking hat!
Anyways, I will be posting on here sometimes since I am not sure I am allowed to make a blog of my own just yet. Swirlshine's gotta ask about that sometime... But let's get back on topic! I'm gonna do a short little entry now! BTW, these little episodes will be called ICING AND FRIENDS, because that was gonna be the name of my blog, and, well, it's about me and my friends. So without further ado, the FIRST episode of... ICING AND FRIENDS!

















So, as I told all of you above, I am a fox plushie named Icing. I like desserts, cool hats, trampolines, drawing, and adventures!

So, I guess I should introduce you to my family and friends.

This is my family. My mom, the big orange fox, is Florina, and Cherry, the red fox that is me-sized, is my sister. The smallest one is out little sister, Little Rose, just Rose for short. They are a great family! Cherry always comes with me on my adventures, and since she is not the annoying type, and I am not the kind of fox who likes to adventure alone, so it's nice having her along. Little Rose usually stays behind with my mom, but she wants to be like me and Cherry one day :)

Next up, my friends! I must warn you, I have a LOT!

I tried to warn you! Sorry, Swirlshine had to take this picture, my camara couldn't get all of us in the picture!
I guess I should start from the beginning: literally (sort of). I'm gonna start with my first friends.

 These are three of my bestest friends ever, Flame Jr., Flower, and Racer (in order from left to right). Flame Jr. and Racer like to adventure like me, although Racer also likes to just hang out at the beach too. Flame Jr. likes almost all of the same things I do, except he likes dancing instead of drawing. Flower hangs out with us sometimes too. She likes sparkly things, but she also acts a little tom-boy when she hangs around us. She also likes gymnastics. :D
Summer here is siblings with Spring. They both like to chill, but they are pretty loyal to their friends. Summer likes hanging out at the beach ( like Racer, which is why sometimes they meet up there together), and he likes to eat. A LOT! Hehe, sorry if that offended you Summer!
 Spring is Summer's adopted sister. She likes nature and sitting in a nice little field with flowers and butterflies by a little pond. Or at least she says that is her dream paradise, anyway...
 Henry likes running, and has entered a lot of races, and won most of them, I might add. The only times he doesn't win is when a cheetah enters... He also likes swinging and hanging out with his friends!
Lastly, Bandit. He is silly and fun-loving around good friends, but around strangers, he is kinda quiet and shy. He likes to sneak up on us and scare us when we are having sleepovers, because he can blend in with the darkness. We have only scared him once though...


Now on to my other friends!

 That's Majesty and Gumball. Majesty's (she is the penguin in case you haven't figured out) full name is actually Purple Majesty, but it's long so we just shorten it. She is pretty girly, likes bows and sparkles and all of that stuff, but she still likes nature, although she usually stays home on most adventures. Gumball, the green bunny, is the comedian of the group. He is pretty handy in tough times when we need a good laugh.
 This is Freddy. He's the smart one, and if there is some kind of code or whatever on our adventure, he's the first one to figure it out.
 Cloudy, or her full name, Cloudy Day, is best known for her amazing homemade bakery treats. I've had a TON of those, and I never get tired of them! :D
 This is a biggish picture, so get ready for a lot of typing. Wheatseed is the deer in the top left corner, Kingdom is the yellow lion, Berry is the wolf, and Fogflight is the white eagle in the bottom corner. Wheatseed likes racing, like Henry, although he never gets quite close enough to beating Henry! Kingdom is loyal and confident, and everyone in the group likes him. Berry likes hanging out with him too, and she pretty much has the same qualities as him. She also likes to jump through hoops. Well, she told me that, anyway. Even though we don't even have any hoops... Oh yeah! And Fogflight likes playing that Falling Phantoms game in the Temple Of Zios. I personally think that game is kinda freaky, with all those flaming phantoms falling down everywhere, not to mention hard.
 Ice and Leaf are sisters. Ice is the blue arctic and Leaf is the one with, well, leaves on her I don't really know why she likes those leaves on her head though. Both of them are pretty smart, and Ice likes to make jewelry to give to her friends. Both are pretty good adventures too.
Lastly, Speckle. He is the other smart one in the group, and knows a lot of things about the history of Jamaa and all that stuff.


Well, that pretty much wraps up my first post. Stay tuned for my second post! This is Icing, signing out!

~Icing The Fox

2 comments:

  1. Swirls, meet me in my den at 10 am est so I can help your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I missed you! Could we try meeting again on August 4?

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D