Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pictures From The Beta Party!

Heyo Jammers of Jamaa! I decided to share some pictures of me at the returning BETA PARTY! It arrived with the newest update, along with pet bees and bee items for National Honeybee Day, a new Den Item Theme Contest, and the mention of Snow Leopards returning! Oh yeah! There is also an adorable new AJ short in the Jamaa Journal, called 'Cool Buddies'! Be sure to check it out! But getting back on topic, here are the pics!

This is the most recent one, from, seriously, like a few minutes ago! That's velvetglimmer, me, and orangecutie15, in order from left to right. Both really awesome buddies! 
Hehe, I told them to say that just so I could take this picture!
 Tour pics of the Beta Party: Spawning Place
 Doorway
 Second Floor
 Ladder to Third Floor
 Third Floor
 More Third Floor, Lol
 First Floor
 More First Floor
 Beta Shop (Sells items that are not even Beta anymore 'cuz of that shop. I don't think AJHQ knows what BETA actually means, but oh well! Still good items!)
 The text says it all.
 Eek, dat grandma's gonna give me nightmares! Lol!
 These are prettier, I must say.
 Yus, that bird kept moving its eye all weird-ish at meh.
Lastly, a picture of lots of 'mixed up' looking people, including me and velvetglimmer, in the Beta Party pond!

*EDIT*
One more of velvet, me, and orangecutie!
BAHAHA THAT BUTTERFLY IS ALWAYS IN VELVET'S FACE! Sorry Velvet, hehe!

Well, that's all for now AJammers! Remember to Party Hard, Be Kind, and Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D