Saturday, September 26, 2015

Trapped ( Icing and Friends)

Me: Geran!! Let them go!! Or, I... i'll... I'LL THROW MY HAT AT YOU!
Geran: You REALLY think that's gonna stop me?
Me: Um.....yes? Maybe? I, I mean, noo...

We heard Freddy's voice on the walkie-talkie

Freddy: Icing! Guys! What's happening?
Me: Geran trapped Ice and Leaf!
Freddy: WHAT?! That's it, me and Flame Jr are going over there!
Cherry: NO! That's too risky!
Freddy: But, we can't leave you! We're coming...
Cherry: YOU ARE STAYING THERE, UNDERSTAND!?
Freddy: Fine, fine...
Geran: Oh for the love of pete! Are you plushie gonna stand here gawking with your little buddies all day long!?
Me: Who's pete?
Geran: He's...um...well... OH IT'S JUST AN EXPRESSION!
Ice: Um, hello guys! Remember us?
Leaf: The ones trapped in ice prisons by an evil kangaroo?
Bandit: C'mon, let's get them out!

As we all ran to the ice cells, Geran stepped in front of us.
Geran: Not so fast!
Me: We ARE getting our friends!
Geran: No, i'm serious, don't go too fast. I'm tired after chasing you derps all over the place. Oh yeah! Focus Geran, focus...
Me: Umm...are you talking to yourself?
Geran: WHO CARES! YOU PLUSHIES ARE TRAPPED NOW!
Me: What? No, we're NO-!

Just then, Geran grabbed us and flung us all into cages like Ice and Leaf.
Geran: Yes, you actually ARE!
Me: I kinda said that BEFORE you threw us into this-
Geran: SILENCE! 
Me: What was in YOUR ceral today? Sheesh!
Cherry: You're NOT helping, Icing.
Geran: Oh shut it all of you. Listen, y'all are trapped, so i'm leaving and locking this door behind me. So goodbye!

Just before he closed the door, he spotted my walkie-talkie on the ground.
Geran: I'll take that!
Me: Um, I didn't give you permission...
Geran: Too bad.

Then he slammed the door behind him.
Me: Oh no, oh no, oh no oh no oh no!!
Cherry: Why are you freaking out?
Me: Small space! Not enough room! AHH!!
Bandit: Um...
Me: AHH CAN'T MOVE AROUND! CLAUSTROPHOBIC!
Cherry: Oh. That explains it.
Ice: Don't worry, we're gonna get outta here!
Me: AHH AHH CLOSED IN! TIGHT SPACE! 
Bandit: Icing! CALM down! Just think of a nice, open field or something!
Me: Okay, okay... Nice, open field...
Cherry: That should keep him calm for a bit. Now, do any of us have a plan yet?
Ice: Well, not yet...
Leaf: Um, no...
Bandit: I MIGHT have one, but i'm not sure it will work...
Cherry: C'mon Bandit! Tell us!
Bandit: Well, okay. Here's what I have in mind. I can slip under this fence easily. So, once i'm out, I can unlock all of y'all's cages. If I can open the door, I can run out and distract Geran, and you guys can escape!
Ice: But wouldn't you get caught? What would we do then?
Bandit: No worries. I can run pretty fast, plus I can slip into tight spaces that Geran and Blaze can't.
Me: OH NO! TIGHT SPACE!? TIGHT SPACE!!!
Cherry: Oh gosh, he's at it again. But anyway, I think this idea could work! What do you guys think?
Ice: Worth a try!
Leaf: I'm in!
Cherry! Great! Then Bandit, let's get a move on, before Icing gets even MORE crazy!

So after Bandit, um, calmed me down again, I saw him slip under the barbwire fence and unlock our cage.
Me: YES! SPACE! GLORIOUS OPEN SPACE!! BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL NON-CLOSED IN SPACE! 
Cherry: Oh brother.
Bandit: Guys! I've unlocked Ice and Leaf! Now for the door!

He studied the door, then inserted one of his claws, twisted it, and the door swung open.
Bandit let out a loud shriek. Just as Geran appeared, Bandit took off like a rocket, shouting-
Bandit: GO GUYS! RUN!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my god what gonna happen next?! The suspense! :oo Uhh.. The name Freddy sorta freaks me out, especially since he has a black fancy hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. I never noticed the similarity on the hat before. I just think the name suits him though :P
    Idk why

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D