Tuesday, December 22, 2015

(Not kidnapped), and Party Update

Hi! So yeah, as the title said, I have NOT been kidnapped. OR HAVE I? MWAHAHAHAHA! ( Lol dramatic right?)
Sorry I haven't posted in, um, 5 days, but my Internet's been suckish, and yesterday it was down. But good news, my dad restarted it, so yay! Let's take a quick peek at the new update, which may change AJ forever. Well, in my opinion, anyways.

 What O,O
THIS is the thing that might change Animal Jam forever!
 So, now on the Parties List is a list of parties people in your world are hosting, complete with a " Host Your Own Party" button.

But the parties are still on a little tab, so no worries!
Let's see how this works!
 Now on every player card you open, there is this button, which allows you to join the party that jammer is hosting.
 One Diamond!? No way. Not yet, anyway. But we can take a look still! Looks like we have a disco party...
 Cake party...
 Castle party...
 Barn party...
Lab party...

 And Dessert party.
They all have shops too! Here's the Lab party's shop...
                                      
The Dessert shop:
Cake shop:
                                      
Castle shop:
                                      
( The knight looks like it is murdering someone O,O. Please no!)

Disco Party
And the Barn party, my favorite, because...
 
AJHQ DID IT! They brought these so-called "beta" items back again! I got the Fire Pit because I have always wanted it. But seriously, if people freak out and say their quitting because of this, great Mira, they're out of their minds.

Alrighty, next up on the list!
 Penguinos! Yay! Actually, I've been wanting pet penguins for a while now! And these little guys, well, there's only one word to describe them.
KAWAII!
If you think I've lost it and made that word up, it's the Japanese word for cute. I also found out that "cut" has a smiley face in it of you write it with Japanese symbols.
Hehe. Random, I know.

 Yay, New Years party coming soon!
 That sword looks pretty sweet! I can't wait until that comes out!


Well, the only other news I've got is that I finished the main series of Warriors! Yippie! Now, I guess the only thing I have left to say is PARTY HARD
 BE KIND
 AND...
JAM ON!
None of these are owned by me.






2 comments:

  1. How can we party hard without the disco party? (you didn't supply a pic of it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the picture of the whole pop-up thingy, with the party names, to be the disco picture.

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D