Saturday, January 2, 2016

WHAT.

Okay, don't freak out, but...
I just randomly got suspended.

Okay, I swear I did nothing wrong! I was just doing a Clan at my buddy's den, and we had gotten some other people. One person was complaining that people had claimed the servers we were gonna hunt in. The person told be to look up Communicating. Said Communicating was leader of one of the "most powerful AJ clans". Turns out, Communicating was that jammer who was talking to me. She yelled something that sounded like " Endless Clan, Oliberate!" or whatever, and they started using those weird long words no one understands that roleplayers use on Aj. I swear, all I did was type something like this:
ccguvchgvvgghcgvg
And then it said I was suspended.
I told AJHQ, but they aren't much help, saying I gotta WAIT until it's lifted. 

So, do any of you know about Communicating? Can he/she somehow suspend people on AJ? Please tell me ANY information you find out IMMEDIATELY! Thank you so much! Hopefully this will lift soon! This is why you make a spare account!


3 comments:

  1. No, I don't.
    But I've been suspended for typing random letters before too, AJHQ's chat filters probably thought you were trying to say an inapropiate word within the jumbled letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, okay, that actually helps a lot! I thought it may have been because of that, but then I got to thinking that maybe Communicating suspended me somehow. I don't really mind the suspension though, plus I have a spare non-member AJ to play on till then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe there were hidden innapropoate words somehow in there? That's all I know.

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D