Sunday, June 19, 2016

I Got...MOST of Them.

Hiya papayas! XD
So, as I posted yesterday, they sell AJ toys on AMAZON!
Me and my sis both wanted the Small House and the Princess Castle sets. We both got our Small Houses, but as we were ordering the Princess Castle ones...somebody bought one! So now we just have to share the 1. Wonderful.
But thanks for saving me and my sis two of the sets, like you said! And no worries, if you still want the Princess Castle Den set, they have a new offer! It's a worse offer...but eh. About $30, with about $6 tax. So basically $36. But it's limited edition, so I guess I see why it's so expensive. We bought the last one with free shipping and a cheap(er) price. Sorry to all of you who didn't find this offer! D:

In order to make this post not a total waste to you all, how about some more funny pictures of random things people say and do? YAAY! XD

 This was a comic I created for the DE diamond Challenge! You like?
 Yes...yes you are...
 I saw this mysterious figure at AJHQ's Peck's Den. An unreleased Giant Deer Plushie! I see you tried to hide it, but you can't fool me, AJHQ! :P
 This was in a picture on the Daily Explorer. Why is the word "yeah" like that? You cannot say yeah in that font in AJ! O.O
 I thought we could have up to 500 Jam-A-Grams, you glitchy thing.
 I just don't know.
 Here's a better pic of the whole "brains" conversation. Yes, they were arguing about having brains.
 Slams? Maybe she meant "slaps"? Again, I don't know.
 I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. *Snicker* A bit! Haha, nice spelling of Internet, though! " Interned."
 Your dern? You can't OWN a dern, silly! I have never seen such spelling in my life... eney, trades, dern... yikes.
 NO WE DON'T
 Um. That doesn't work anymore. Doesn't even make sense...
 HAHAHA, no. No he does not. They were obviously trolling anyway, though.
 Another hat I saw in Jamaa that I was not familiar with. Don't tell me! It's a code gift, isn't it? From the toys?
 I don't think that will help.
 * Walks a few paces away* HONK HONK!
 OMG JUST STAP! These words DO NOT make sense together, you are not typing a sentence, and stop trying to use big words to look cool! Those words are not cool, no one can understand a word you're saying!
 Ew.
 Another weird-font-looking snapshot. I saw this one for myself. Nice K...
 Ah, AJHQ, I'm loving your sarcasm!
 A " spare bear suit"? Where did your FIRST bear suit come from...
 I doubt that person'll fit through the sink, silly!
 Yes. Yes you are.
 Haha, that's me. I was being weird, so I dressed up like a British gentlemen and started talking like one. Then I decided to sip some tea, and I burned my tongue. GREAT GALLOPING GOATS, IT BURNS!
 Why? Ugh, I hate Aparri. No offense to you Aparri fans. I'm just saying...he didn't even decorate his den, because he knows people will like it anyway. Why? BECAUSE HE'S FAMOUS. * Again, no offense! Please don't be mad!* But back to the Masterpieces, it's not like anyone is gonna pull it off the wall and run off with it!
 No such thing.
 Rare Trump? Oh dear...



Lastly, here's some awesome art by Jamaasians I have found!

 Beautiful!
 I made this one, as requested by twirlytree. :)
 Though the moon looks a bit strange, I love this picture!
 Oooo! Both of these are awesome!!!
 I love the second and third pictures, melayna82101! The second shows either a kawaii cheetah or a kawaii snow leopard, and the third is an amazing redo of a pretty famous Greely picture, drawn in the Art Studio!
 What a cute wolf! Love the markings!
 The wolf looks so furry! Great texture and tone, shadowblox!
 OMG. I wanted this SO BAD, but she wouldn't trade me it! She got offered a black long Rare Spiked Collar for it! O.O
 Aww, how cute! I do wonder why the panel-separation-blue-things are BEHIND the cat, though...
 SO CUTE! I wish I had this one!
 Aww!
 I love how the artist added no outlines to give it a softer look! Amazing work!
 Very nice arctic wolf, Jammer3d40y! I'm in awe!
 The background you added goes with the wolf nicely, snowycat!
 KAWAII UNICORN!
 How about...YES! I like this one, hehe!
 Ooo! For some reason, the wolf's fur looks windblown to me...!
 An amazing collection of art by the one and only at70085! Your work is outstanding, at!
 Phantomfable made these four pictures, and WOW! These are remarkable! My personal favorites are the fennec fox and the jaguar/lion cat at the top! Keep it up, Phantom! These pictures are apparently worth purple, long Rare Spiked Collars!
 These sketches are great! Great wolves, frog2000girl!
I love it! Can't believe I didn't trade my extra Rare Spiked Collar for this!
 WOAH! This one got offered a black long Rare Spike also! I'm in awe! This is outstanding, Nimadoodle! I asked her if she did art requests, but sadly, she said she doesn't do them often. Oh well, keep it up, Nima!
 Made by my buddy, Nafaria9! I love your snowy landscape! The shadows the trees cast, the little stone, everything! Well done!
And finally, a happy wolf made by Thunderbolt785! You are a great artist, Thunderbolt!



That's about it for today! Make sure to wish your dad a happy father's day, and remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and...
JAM ON!!!






16 comments:

  1. The AJ comic you made is very cool. I didn't even attempt to make one XD
    Also, the hat is the Windjammer hat, and of course it can be earned by using the AJ toys codes. Also, yay!! Another person that doesn't like Aparri! I mean, yes, I am his subscriber alright, but he is too proud. And AJHQ is helping him to take over Jamaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Although I just read on the DE that buddies can't be in the comic... O.O Well, there goes my chance of winning! :(
      Windjammer hat, huh? I like that name!
      Yas, you understand me! I checked his channel once, when I was at school, and my parents weren't telling me to get off of YouTube, and his videos seemed pretty cool. The videos. He, on the other hand, seems to be, like you said, too proud. I think of him as cocky and a boaster. And you're right, AJHQ seems to like that about him!
      * No offense to anyone who likes Aparri! Don't be mad at me peeps, please!*

      Delete
    2. For that buddy-comic thing, I'm pretty sure as long as it doesn't have the buddy's usernames in it, it'll be fine.

      You know, that's why they don't reveal usernames in News Crew and such.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I didn't include any usernames, so hopefully they'll still accept it!

      Delete
  2. Also, OMG I SAW A PERSON WEARING THE PEACOCK TAIL!!!!!!!!!! I checked if it was on his trade list, but it wasn't :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, those are some amazing masterpieces you found! O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm surprised jammers can draw that well on a computer!

      Delete
  4. Ok...

    OMGOODNESSS!!! PEOPLE ARE SO TALENTED!!! :O My mind is blown... Thanks for sharing these, Swirl! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! My personal favorite is Nimadoodle's art! It's so amazing!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes! That wolf looks A-MAZE-ING! XD I really like the fennec fox that Phantomfable made! It looks so real-life-like! :o I also love the bunny one that Jammer7vvvq made! And the AWESOME cat one that ilovecandy18111 drew!!! :O THAT ONE IS AMAZING!!!! XD I love 'em all! Also, your sky one is really pretty! The moon and stars look... soft! XD
      And your comic is AWESOME!!! :D

      Delete
    3. Same! And thanks! I tried to make them look less straight-lined, but idk if that worked or not on the stars.
      And thanks again!

      Delete
  5. I literally just found this site randomly and omg thanks for the nice comments XD It's ilovecandy heheh wink, and wow I traded it for less than a long black darn XD I got a red short which was a lot for masterpieces at the moment whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nice comments on my cat masterpiece <3!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally just found this site randomly and omg thanks for the nice comments XD It's ilovecandy heheh wink, and wow I traded it for less than a long black darn XD I got a red short which was a lot for masterpieces at the moment whoops.

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D