Saturday, June 11, 2016

I've Returned! DUN DUN DUNN!

Hey you guys! I'M BACK!!!
I wanted to show you all a link to a video, but I couldn't find the Kid President episode that that was on, hehe!

Anyways, I've finished at my camp! It was super fun, and I learned a whole lot. I even made a new friend, which is good, considering I'm sort of shy in public. But I missed AJ, blogging, and of course, you guys! I read all the posts on other AJ blogs that I missed, and luckily, there were not that many! Though I DID miss the arrival of pigs... now I'll have to bear with the spoilers in Jamaa who are walking around with pigs. Oh well, I can still get one! I also have 3 Masterpieces to make, as 4 people in Jamaa wanted a custom one by me! I'm glad people like my art! :D

Speaking of art, Lostfairy, and 2fangwolf, if you read this blog often, stay tuned! I have art surprises for you both in a day or two!


So yep, I'm back home, so feel free to comment as much as you like! I usually reply! :D

See you tomorrow! Adios!
You have no idea how hard it is to find good waving cat GIFs.




P.S. I've been playing a cute game called Neko Atsume, or Kitty Collector, in English. Does anyone else play of know about it?





7 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back and had fun!!! :D Camp is super fun! I made a couple of friends at camp but sadly, I haven't contacted them since then... XD
    :O You have got me excited now! Can't wait to see what it is!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M glad I saw you today on AJ! And I hope you like your art when you see it! :)

      Delete
    2. I'm very glad too! :D I had fun dancing with you. XD And I bet I will! ^-^

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! ~ To the Internet. XD
    I'm glad you had fun and made a friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'M glad to see you here commenting! :D

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D