Monday, June 20, 2016

Mixed Emotions.

I'm mad, but super excited at the same time! Why?

Well, when I looked on the DE, AJHQ told us jammers that the AJ toys would NOT be sold online. Here's what they said specifically:

Basically a nice way of saying " Sorry kid, but no. They aren't online."
They said things like this a few more times, but I'm not scrolling through however-many comments...
Yeah, no.

But anyway,guess what my sister found when she was looking for AJ toys? THIS!






See? AJ toys on Amazon, eBay, AND, of all places...THE WALMART WEBSITE! At least mine, anyway.
So AJHQ has lied to us. They told us " Nope, they won't be sold online!", and they sell them online anyway. Okay, so they actually said they don't have any " current plans" to release them online, but current would include now! Not literally, but...you know! XD
 It hasn't been that long, otherwise I wouldn't have found that post so fast!
But don't take this post the wrong way! I am SUPER PUMPED that these toys came out so fast! MUST BUY THEM ALL IN ONE DAY!!! MWAHAHAHA! ):D
I just wish AJHQ hadn't lied about it. They could've at least said " We don't know yet!"

But enough of all that! The reason I'm even happier is because I won two contests today!

I won a poem-writing contest on The AJ Sunshine, where the winning poem gets featured at the bottom of the blog...
...and I won a fashion show that I never thought I would win on The AJ Whip! I'm so super happy! I even get prizes for these wins!

Please don't think I'm bragging! I promise I don't intend to I just wanted to share this with you all!



Alright, well... I better be getting on AJ now. Yes, I spent half of my computer time looking at blogs and writing ON blogs. So I guess I'll wrap this up by saying...
REMEMBER TO PARTY HARD, BE KIND, AND... JAM ON!

18 comments:

  1. Perhaps they're in Amazon and Ebay because some ''really nice'' people buy them and sell them there (in higher prices DX)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Swirlshine! That's not bragging, sometimes we all need to shout out our great achievements from the top of the world.

    Okay that was worded horribly.

    Anyways, AJHQ probably meant on their website. They don't have plans for selling their merchandise on the AJ Outfitters.

    The Ebays and Amazons aren't owned by AJHQ, so technically it wasn't their plan in the current place.

    I'm sure they meant well. Still. They need to socialize with us more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD, thank you for understanding!

      Ohh! I see what you mean! Maybe you're right about that, about AJHQ meaning they will not be sold in AJ Outfitters. At least, that's what they thought the person meant. And you're also right about eBay and Amazon not being owned by AJHQ. Maybe it was their own idea...
      I agree though, they should at least tell us that they MIGHT be available in other places online!

      Delete
  3. Hmm, interesting that AJHQ lied! O.O Maybe SK didn't know about the items on Amazon and Ebay and Walmart? I dunno... It seems really bad for them to lie! I mean, is that even right of them to do that? o_O Like is there a rule in their rule book or whatever saying: "DO NOT LIE TO THE KIDS PLAYING AJ. EVEN IF THEY SOMETIMES HAVE SERIOUSLY ANNOYING QUESTIONS." XD
    BTW, can I just say, that I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE AJ TOYS?!!! My stinking Walmart should get the new hip toys! :sighs: I will have to wait till August. Ugh. XD How. Can. I. Wait. That. Long. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does seem pretty rude! Although iLoppio has a point: Maybe they just meant they weren't being sold in AJ Outfitters.

      You don't have to wait, because we shall fight! Must work on loud battle cry...
      XDD

      Delete
    2. Oh! That is true! :o Good point, iLoppio! ^-^

      XD I will. I will run through the aisles, yelling for more toys! Walmart will probably ban me from their store.... XP

      Delete
    3. We shall never be banned! If they throw us out, we can put on mustaches and walk back in. They'll never know it's us...hehehehe... ):)

      Delete
    4. XD That is perfect! :grabs disguise: Wah ha! They will NEVER EVER see through our disguises... :{D <--- my disguise XD

      Delete
    5. :O
      BDE: Best Disguise Ever!!
      Here's mine: B{3


      XDDDD, that face of mine!

      Delete
  4. Also, CONGRATS SWIRL!! Your poem is AMAZING! I love it. And you won the fashion show!! ^.^ Yay!!! Your outfit was so cute and sunny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And congratulations for winning the competitions!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D