Thursday, June 2, 2016

Nothing and Everything

Good evening jammers! I had a pretty good day today! You know why?
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! We had finals, of course, but I only had to take one, given that my 6th and 7th period classes are Pre-Athletics and Choir. And my Science final that I had to take today didn't even count as a grade! Since I have all A's already, my teacher just gave me an immediate 100! I'm so glad he won't be retiring or anything, he is so nice! How did your day go? I hope well!

You may be confused by the post title " Nothing and Everything". Don't worry, you'll figure it out soon enough, I promise!

So, as you all know, the new AJ toys have been released. They are being sold at Walmart, so naturally, I HAD to go there, hehe! But I went today, looked in the toys AND gaming sections, and...
Nope. Nothing. Zilch, zero, nada. I'm a little annoyed at my Walmart. Keep up to DATE, you workers!! Don't you know that ALL THE OTHER WALMARTS are selling Animal Jam toys now!? I know, it's probably not their fault. Don't get me wrong, I could normally wait a week to get some, but next week, I am going to my church's camp. So if they DO come out next week, I'll be gone, and soon, they'll be gone.
This expresses me so well. 




I didn't expect to make a full post, so here is the last part of it

Today, June 2nd, is a lot of things. My friend's birthday. National Rocky Road Day ( Don't ask why I look up national days in June). 

But it is also the day that 3 kids, and a father, died. I normally wouldn't post stuff like this on my blog, but I promised to honor them, and what better way to do so then on a blog?

Today, Nafaria9 made a post on her blog, The Animal Jam Whip, about this tragedy. You can view the post right here, if you want to know more. Naffy even knew these people. They went to her school.
It makes me so sad to hear about people being killed in a normally harmless activity, like boating. So please, honor these kids. If you have an Instagram, Facebook, or whatever, even a blog, feel free to use these hashtags ( is that what they're called?) that Naf put on her blog.

#carrysieraslight
#spreadkelseyskindness










Well, that is all for now, I suppose. Until my next post, everyone! Farewell!








7 comments:

  1. #carrysieraslight
    #spreadkelseyskindness (I actually read Naf's post, but I litteraly didn't know what to comment)

    Congratulations for getting an A on everything!Where I live the most I can get is 20, and it's hard to get 1 (kinda). Also, imma go to a church's camp as well, it will be in August though.Plus, if I were you and saw Walmart didn't have the AJ figurines, I would be like: ''HOW DARE U???'', as always, when some store doesn't have what I want XD
    1 more week of exams 4 meh. WHY???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I said that about the toys, actually! In fact, I pretty much ranted to myself the rest of the time in the store about how my Walmart was not up to date. No, it was not a very long time in the store, XD don't judge everyone!

      Delete
  2. *Cries* and your science teach is s nice mine is very... you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My history (and soon geography) teacher is awesome!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D