Thursday, August 11, 2016

Stuff and Things

Hi again, my beloved darlings! Wait, no, not darlings. Jammers. Yeah, jammers, I meant jammers.

Sorry about that. XD!

Anyways, I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday! You probably didn't even expect a post, but I wanted to make one anyway. I was at my grandma's house, though, and my mom didn't let me play anything. ):1
Honestly, all I wanted to do was at LEAST check my blogs, but I couldn't. So I was sorta in a bad mood about that for a bit.
When I turned the radio on in the car, though, when we were leaving, I felt happy again! I guess all I really need is a good tune to get me back in the groove, huh? It's amazing what music can do!


Oh man, let me just say something...

JAMAASIAN HIGH IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST STORY EVER!!!

You can read it right here, on the Animal Jam Story Books blog!

I crack up every time, XD! It's about a high school that all of us bloggers attend together! Basically, it's Jamaa as a school! The randomness is amazing, I'm telling ya! XDDDD


I'm literally just talking about random topics back and forth. Gosh, I feel like all those other AJ bloggers are so orderly. They post daily, and not about weird things, but about stuff actually happening in AJ! I say I'm organized, but look at me, posting all this randomness whenever I want.

But hey, I like being random. I like it, and I'm sticking with what I like. :) Plus, it's really who I am, ya know?

Sorry for not posting about AJ much lately. To make up for it, how about some... RANDOM COMMENTS PEOPLE SAY IN AJ!!
 That grammer though. Yes, anyone can send you buddy requests.
 Er...if you don't care, why are you typing about it?

Now, a... friendly...conversation between a bunny and I.
 Hehehe. I'm the raccoon. Someone else was asking what a Rare Bunny Hat was worth. I said a Rare Bunny Hat. Come on, it's true!
But then, some bunny goes " its worth nothing, its a monday rare".
 So I said that THEY were a "monday rare"! BUUUUUUURN!
 Ooo, a fighter, eh? Well, I'm a fighter too! ):D
 Hahaha! MY comebacks are amazing. If you wanna know why I called her " SMELLY SQUIRRELS", it's because her username was squirrelsrule1.
Spam her JAG inbox. XDDD! 
No, don't really do that! You can if you want to, though! I won't stop ya! XD

 But guess who comes up with yet ANOTHER comeback?
 :O

You did NOT just go there!
I took it as a compliment, though.
 She screamed that she was a girl. So I screamed that she was a "BOI". XDD
 The End. XDDDDDD

-_-
You...need...digital gifts...because you're sick? Er...

 And I need to find you a therapist, because you want to "dat" on a kids game.
 IT. IS. NOT. CALLED. A. WISTERIAMOON. HAT!!! Why do people keep doing this!? There is no " Aparri Beard". There is no " Wisteriamoon Hat". THEY'RE CALLED BEARDS AND TOP HATS, PEOPLE!!! It annoys me how people name items after famous jammers. ):1
 Hehe, yeah. Clark would most likely slap you back.

Okay, I would most likely slap her back. Clark, being more mature, would probably ignore her, or kick her out of...the place where she slapped him.
It wasn't until I got to the falling phantoms on my laggy computer that I realized I wanted to join this person. Sorry, Clark Stacey.
Luckily, though, I finished the adventure on an Apple computer, which ran pretty smoothly!
And, " i quit the falling phantoms". Such grammar, XD!
 Discrimination. ):O
I bet those " little 10 year olds" are discussing their battle plans right now.
 ....................

First off, what is a " pj dress"?? o_o
 This bunny was so happy that she got an "auto" from a random jammer.
 #1. " PLZ NEON"???
#2. Why would you cry because no one's trading you?!
#3. 5 star excuse.
 O_O

I just don't know.
 Er...
 O...kay...
 This two people, at this AJ hotel I went to, were screaming at each other half the time I was there, because they both wanted the same room. I think it was a pig dressed like a turtle, and a colorful koala. I'm guessing the koala was the " piece of candy"?
 The struggle is real.
 XDD
 Yeah... so, I was at that hotel, and I was sharing a room with an arctic wolf, Princess, and 2 dogs. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but Princess decided to adopt them, not me. Plus, it's AJ! Why not?
So anyway, we were having a good time, even inviting another "dog", shown above (with her head in the fence) to join our little family. Then, after another fox, who was also roleplaying a a dog, showed up, one of the original dogs said " no, we have too many dogs already! 3 is enough." Her sister-dog got mad, and that's when the chaos started. Next thing you know, I've got two dogs who-knows-where in the hotel den, one crying because " her sisters were all gone", and one threatening to leave because she hated Princess. I tried to sort out the drama, but it didn't work out so well. My good buddy, Rachelcatpaws, wanted to visit with me, so I ended up butting out of the never-ending drama by saying that she wanted me, and then leaving. I also ended up unbuddying Princess, because I saw her screaming at the 3rd dog, Rose, to trade her a fox hat. Plus, every time someone walked into our room, she put, in all caps, " GET OUT". I think Princess was the one saying the comment in the picture directly above. Maybe Rose was mad because she didn't have a "spike" as a collar, and all the other dogs did? I really don't know.
Oh yeah. The dogs were also SUPER unrealistic dogs. When I roleplay as a dog, I say things like " : Barks happily:", " : Pads off:", " : Yips in confusion:", stuff like that. When THESE jammers roleplay as dogs, they flush toilets, leave the room whenever they want, and constantly go visit this sloth dressed like a turtle. They also thought that putting "woof" before anything they said meant they were speaking dog. 
 Um.
 XD! This one actually made me laugh! See, this person was saying " EVIL SCHOOL MY DEN" in Jamaa Township. Since I love a good troll, I decided to go. When the owner of the den came, she told us to...
I acted dumb and said " Which of these walls have writing?" XD
The rules literally said that you must be some kind of monster, and be evil, otherwise, you get kicked out of the school. So I became the most terrifying monster of all time!
DUN DUN DUNNNN!
She didn't find it very funny, though. Thankfully, I DID! XD
After getting mad at me for sitting at " her desk", which wasn't hers at all, because she never sat at it, she locked me out. Rood.
 And lastly, here's a comment from a wolf at that very school who said she was the wolf who raised the moon.


Hope you enjoyed that! I certainly love sharing these random, weird stories with you all! I hope at least one of these gave ya a good laugh!


Guess I better be going! Remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON until my next post!





22 comments:

  1. Random story-
    Yesterday I was trying out my screen capture software (I was trying to make an AJMv)when suddenly a wolf came over and pretended to be a fan because they assumed I was famous by singing "AND A LITTLE BIT OF CHICKEN FRIED" over and over. They even asked for an autograph. After they begged me for awhile I sent them one. Then they went around YELLING "OMG MEGANFURRYFUN37 AJ GAVE ME AN AUTO!1!1!"

    I don't actually get how they realised I was recording. Thousands of jammers randomly sing around jammaa. Maybe it was the fact I was singing about having chicken fried?

    The funniest thing was that they called me meganfurryfun37 AJ. Kids, for the record I'm AJkraft. Or just Kraft. Just... That experience was weird.

    -AJkraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I would have never known you were recording if you sang that in Jamaa, lol! That wolf was either psychic, or in your house. XDDDDD

      Lol, you could change your username, if you ever wanted to.

      Delete
    2. What happened!?

      I clicked on the Animal Jam Story Books blog today, and it said I needed permission again! ARG!

      Is this a glitch?

      Delete
    3. Yea, I cant get on it either DX I CANT UPDATE AJA OR JH NUU

      And I'm actually planning to change my username soon, its just a matter of telling 130 buddies x.x the struggle

      Delete
    4. By the way, could you maybe send the giveaway prizes next time you're on? Because of time difference there doesn't seem to be any chance of you telling me the code, unless... Idk

      -AJKraft

      Delete
    5. Maybe Harmonypurr changed it to do that? Idk. I sad that I can't read Jamaasian High, though! D,:

      Ooo, cool! Well, not the telling 130 buddies part, but the username-change part is cool! XD

      Delete
    6. Oh yes, of course Kraft! I just thought about that today, XD! I knew I told you a bit back that I'd send them, but I keep forgetting! Sorry! D:

      I'll be sure to send them today or tomorrow!

      Delete
    7. I hope that the AJ story books comes back to life... If not I'll just comment new chapters of JH and AJA so ye can read em

      Delete
    8. @AJKraft

      Yeah, me too! It is perfectly fine if you comment the chapters on here! :)

      @CanineClaw

      Did the AJ Story Books randomly switch to that mode?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My randomness is over the top lately. And everyone else's. XD

      By everyone else, I mean the people at the hotel, and at the " Evil School". :P

      Delete
  3. LET ME JUST SPAM IM NOT JOKING I JUST DID

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD
    I love your randomness so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, these kinds of posts are so funny.

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D