Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Ideas?

Hey everyone.

I know I keep saying sorry for my lack of posts. AND I know that I don't even fix it when I say that. Welp, I'm sorry again.
Seriously, though. Be honest with me when I ask this... are you guys getting annoyed with all this? I seriously feel like I'm letting you all down by not posting. I know you guys would probably disagree, but still.



Anyways, I'm not here to dwell in my own mistakes over here like... uh... something that dwells...

Yikes, Swirl! DON'T USE SIMILES IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO MAKE THEM ABOUT!
XD!




Getting back on topic here, I'm posting this because... well, I need your help.



You may have noticed that no new chapters of Jamaasian Middle have been posted. Well, it started out as me thinking "OH GOSH I FORGOT TO POST JM!! I'll do it tomorrow" on a Monday. But then, after thinking for a bit, I realized that I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER for Chapter 15. I had been planning Chapter 14 for quite a while, but now that it's over... I'm kinda stuck.

So, I'm gonna turn to you guys for some help! Do you guys have any good ideas for Chapter 15, or maybe something farther along the line? My only request, honestly, is keep your ideas pretty logical. Just don't suggest something like "Swirl and her friends wake up in a magical rainbow kingdom with tons of puppies and kittens and candy...". Despite how appealing that sounds (XD), that's not exactly something that fits into the storyline of JM, ya know?
I dunno why I included that part, because I seriously doubt any of you would suggest that as a serious idea. Hehe.

But anyways, please help me out on this! Hopefully, your ideas will help me get over this writer's block! :D




Oh yeah! Also, stay tuned for an ACTUAL post, which will arrive on either Thursday or Friday! I'll see ya then, guys! ;)





12 comments:

  1. Yay cool! For fifteen you could do a field trip the middle school goes to, and lots of funny and embarrassing things happen!

    P.S IM GETTING A GUINEA PIG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY, SWIRL HASN'T DISAPPEARED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!! XD

    Okay, you want me to be honest? I feel all of these emotions: slight annoyed, very worried, confused, hoping Swirl didn't die (that's not an emotion but.... XD), and just plain jumping with joy that your back! :D

    Ah. I see. *tries to look serious and writes something down in a notebook* Mhmmm. *looks up and says with a dramatic flair*

    You have.... Writers Block.

    XD

    Ok, lemme think.... *rereads Chapter 14*

    Well, perhaps they go back to school and all the bloggers sometimes randomly go up to you and are like "So, are you ok?" kinda thing because you almost drowned or whatever. Or if it's still the weekend, you get a couple of calls from us asking if you are ok.

    OR! When you come home, your mom somehow figures out you almost drowned and is kinda upset at the bloggers for even suggesting to that diving of dock thing and maybe she says you have to stay away from them...? XD

    Just randomly throwing ideas out there. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Not yet, anyway... XD jk!

      I actually REALLY appreciate your honesty on that. I'm so sorry I worried you!!! D:
      Aw! Well, I'm very glad to be back, and I'll try to not have a week without posting like that again!

      XD!
      Yes. Yes I do.

      :O
      YES
      YES YES YES!!!!!!!
      I AM SO USING THAT IDEA!!!! Thank yooouuu!!!


      Also, I hope we can meet up again on AJ sometime soon, Lost! I've already talked for a while and kinda reunited with Kraft, Gracie, Kara, and Gfox! :)

      Delete
    2. XDDD DON'T DISAPPEAR ON MEEEE!

      :D LOL, my mom sometimes says I'm so honest when I admit goofy things so. XD I guess it's not BAD to be honest, right? And it's okay! ^.^
      Well, public school seems much harder and longer than homeschool so I get that you can't post as much. My friend (Fluffy) tells me all about her loads of homework so I think I get what you're going through. XD

      Oh yay!!! I'm so glad I came up with a good idea! XDDD


      Aww, I keep missing you. D: I hope you can at least go to my bloggeriversary party that I am thinking of hosting. XD You were one of my first commenters so I'd really like it if you can come! :D

      Delete
  3. OK, the Diva's just happen to be at the exact same beach, and they start bullying us (Againnnnnnnnnn) and they push some of us into the sand, or water,
    and then they steal our food


    Dats all I got XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may actually use that at some point! Thanks for that idea!

      Delete
  4. It's ok swirl, we're patient!
    Here are Post ideas!
    Game/adventure tips. Like tips for forgotten desert.
    Tags
    Make your own silly tag!
    Reacting to old post.
    Do a buddy spotlight! Do one maybe two at a time, and say what you like about them.
    Something I wish they would add to AJ, that would make the game easier.
    Hope these help! :D
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for understanding, Ja!

      Ohh, a buddy spotlight! I SHOULD do one of those for a normal post!

      Delete
  5. Also! Congrats on 40,000 views! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, wait...

      *Checks views*

      OH
      MA
      FLIPPING
      GOSH!!!!!!!

      :O

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D