Sunday, March 19, 2017

Random Comments In AJ!

Hello everyone!
Gosh, I wish I could've posted more during this break. Unfortunately, I've been pretty busy. First, we went to walk around on the top of this really cool dam on... Tuesday, I think? I had a sleepover with my friend on Wednesday, and she stayed for most of Thursday. Then, we went to see a movie on Friday... and here we are now.
I dunno why, but I just haven't been feeling like posting. But, I have to admit, it feels good to be typing this now!
I apologize for always being so late with posts and all that. Somehow, I got off track a while back, and I can't seem to get back ON it.
Ugh. I can't wait for summer.

Anyway, who's up for some randomness!?

Here are some screenshots of some VERY weird comments I've seen show up around Jamaa! I have no idea why, but the past few months, I've been seeing a LOT of odd conversations in AJ. But that's how I like it!
XD! Let's just get on with it!

 Mkay then. Uh... nice... insult?
 Please don't.
 So am I, my friend. So am I.
 I DON'T KNOW. WHAT ARE YOUR WORDS?
 Okay...uh... I dunno what I walked into here.
 You want to take a "self i" with a stranger on a website where you can't even TAKE pictures with other people? Real safe.
 Okay, I'm sorry, but I LOVE this one! XD!
It's a typo, but it makes sense! XD! The Lost Temper Of Zios!
I just imagine Zios pouting and stomping angrily around the Temple Of Zios.
 I...just... I dunno.
 Oh yeah. That'll TOTALLY get people to trade you.
 XD! Okay, so today, I went around as my cougar in the Pillow Room and kept sleeping on random people to see their reaction. This wolf was my first victim, and... she?... didn't seem too pleased. She wanted me to get "out" of her, as you can see. Heheh. OUT of you?
 Shadow fire?
Oh dear. Roleplaying has gotten really... unbelieveable... on AJ, huh?
 A... genetic thing. Oookay then.
 The one on the left is from the person who said the comment in the second picture, and the one of the right is from the "TRADE ME CANCER" person. Nice! XDD!
 Hmm, are you sure about that?
XD!
I just... I have no idea what to say to this except for XDD!
":Couch:"
Nice.
And then, of course, we've got that person down there pulling people's hair. Or "weaves", as he/she (and half of my middle school) calls it.
 If they're pixels, then how do ya know what they like? XD!
 This random bunny spawned in my world, then said all this and left.
Okay then.
 I.
JUST.
DON'T.
KNOW.
Apparently, neither did anyone else.

Yeah! You show that Lizard Of Lilie girl! XDDD!
Crab to you too.
Good to know. I'll just... stay over here.
No, I got dat SWAG, Legit Perfectspirit!
As for Magical Artisticbean, she, uh, looked in the gray water and then left. Gray water must be really interesting to her.
No thanks. That would hurt.
Unless it's a window on the first story of a building. Then it would be fine.
 Oh yeah. I dunno where the other part of this pic went, but the first part said something about them having no brain cells.
Um... could someone please inform me on what "The Counsel Of the Void" is? Is that, like, a Harry Potter reference or something? Sorry, but I really don't know. :P









Man, that was a lot! I hope I'll find some more weird people these next few weeks, so that I can make another post like this! :D
Well, gotta go for now! Sorry that this post was a bit quick; I gotta get off soon! Remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, my... uh... PAPPINOS!
(I dunno what a pappino is, so don't ask. XDD!)



16 comments:

  1. Hey Swirl! Could you tell me a little bit about your guinea pig? I'm gonna get two if I'm not allergic so all information on them helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD That seriously made my day and it's only 9:12 amXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiiice XD

    Just wondering, 'cause you didn't mention it in the post.. Where is JM?? XD And yes roleplaying has gotten out of hand.. just yesterday I was spying on rp with meh cougar and meh cool glassed B)
    And then someone said "Hiccup looked at the dragon and wrote it down in the book of dragons" XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not going to lie, I say weirder stuff on aj than most of these. I got around pretending to be hunger games characters whenever I'm bored and sadly people don't like me saying
    "throws wasp nest at Infinity"
    "gives Major a soggy loaf of bread"

    Etc etc.

    I also like to scream random words in Aldan.

    Of all of these, my favourite quote has to be the one about shadow fire. What logic what sense

    I have a screenshot of someone saying need a Santa which is not normal
    And someone coming up to me and telling me that shockingly enough mockngjays are not an item in animal jam.
    I am not kidding. Someone said that.

    *facedesk*

    hang on
    The void

    The void

    The VOID

    THE VOIDDDDDD

    I don't know what context they're saying the word void in but whenever I think of the word void I think of a really #sloth moment in Minecraft story mode.

    nobody understands.

    I recently found a story I wrote when I was 6 about a hamster called George.
    w h y

    H e l p

    ok so the other day, moth queen's evil sidekick threw a piece of hard pasta at my head which was attached to green sticky tape. I want to put the tape on her chair on Monday. What an evil pillow.

    I don't know what else to say so

    Once upon a time, there lived a chicken nugget who fell into a basket of bread.

    It then became a BreadNugget.

    Bread Nuggets for life.

    -a mockingJay Kay Raft

    #KraftIsARaftMadeOutOfBirds

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL people say the WEIRDEST THINGS! It's so funny to read. XD
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! These are so funny! I love seeing what weird things people say. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. XDDDD OHHHHH man, that's SO funny!

    Mkay if I could attempt to de-encrypt some of these. *fold paws, places under chin*

    I am pretty sure the "selfie" thing refers to taking a snapshot of your screen with that person's avatar next to yours, so no safety issues there. :)

    "eww" "time to ban it" ...Meep! O.....O Hope that was only a prank, and it was really her account.

    "hockey out diner roll aj he liver" Okay so this is where the de-encryption gets intense. "diner roll", I think, is supposed to be "dinner roll". "liver" is Restricted Chat for "live", as in livestreaming on YouTube. "hockey out" has no other meaning to me than the words "hockey" and "out". (There is the slight possibility that "hockey" COULD be a substitute for "hack", but even if they needed to substitute a word for "hack", there's the far more common "act".) The letters "aj" are often added at the end of Animal Jam-related accounts on YouTube, so I think everything before that is a YT username.

    THEREFORE *holds paw-digit up*, I propose that the message "hockey out diner roll aj he liver" could accurately be translated as "Hockeyoutdinnerrollaj, he is live[streaming]!" Whew.

    That was fun, thanks for the fun excercize! :D Excersize. Exsercize? Excersize. Excersise. ):C OH COME ON! *looks it up on Google* Exercise. :P

    "just jump out of a window" Dude. Rude! They mean a second-story window, and the implications are extremely unpleasant.

    "counsel of the Void" *shrug* Sorry! Can't help ya there.

    ANNNNND I gotta get off it's late at night. Sorry to run Swirl! Thanks for such a cool post, I could not stop laughiiinnnnggggg! XDDD

    Buh bye! :D *waves*

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me: *puts on Zios Mask and plays angry emote* IM ANGRY! GOODBYE, I'M JOINING THE PHANTOMS, AND I WILL GET REVENGE FOR EVERYONE WHO CALLS ME A GIRL!

    (PS: I don't know who would call Zios a girl, but I guess you really don't know, he never actually talks and you can only see his mask... Ever wonder? *Gets stomped on by the real Zios*)

    May my spirit be with you, ALWAYS! Jam on!

    ~.*FrozenWarrior*.~ (Known as lpslover98989 on AJ)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoi :3 Long time no comment XP
    I wasn't able to comment bc my sister wanted to watch THE SAME episodes of Freaks and Geeks OVER AND OVER ALL DAY LONG FOR,LIKE,2 WEEKS AND SHE WOULDN'T LET ME USE THE COMPUTER DX
    Oki now imma react to ze comments XD I like reacting :3
    1.(is offended) NO THAT'S NOT TRUE I'M AS CUTE AS A DISGUSTING BLOB!!
    2.NOOOOO COVER YOURSELVES! WE'RE DOOMED!
    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!
    3.Same (at times, not always :P)
    4.Their words are: WHAT ARE MY WORDS?
    5.Eh... that's even weirder than a dancing sock. Actually no, dancnigs socks are very wacky creatures. And creepy,too.
    6.(Photobomb) huehuehuehue
    7.My guess: Zios will burn the Chamber of Knowledge to the ground. And then everyone will be able to go to the Basement of Secrets without having to click the forest area a million times :D
    8.WHY.
    9.Ok! (gives headdress)
    10.XD!!
    11.I will save you by using my AMAZING LIGHTNING WATER :D
    12. Wot XD
    13. This person seems to be a little obsessed with cancer. Just a tiny bit :P
    14. I'm afraid to tell you that.... yes, you are real. DUN DUN DUNNNN.
    15. Same here. XDD :P
    16. o,o backs off
    17. Pixels are creatures. They have feelings and a personality. That's how they know XD
    18. OH NO IT'S FMAN HE'S GOING TO HACK US ALL AHHHHHH
    19. Nice channel name :P
    20. #happythepenguinftw2017ucandothisfriendyesyoureamazinglolwhyamieventypingthisidislikehashtagstheyrnastyandboringandhardtoreadbutstillhappythepenguingftw2017yey
    21. Ehh...
    I think that person wanted to say this word that sounds like crab but with a different last letter instead of b...
    22. Yum :P I LIKE BAD FISH CUZ IM A TUFF KID B)
    23. Gray water? Sounds tasty :PPPP
    24. No, but tyvm for the suggestion.
    25. They dissolved... RIP Awesome Arcticfriend's brain cells. You shall be remembered for many years.
    26. Ok, I don't know what the counsel of Void is either so I'm just going to pass.

    Oki now I gtg watch the Twilight Zone. Well not really,I've already watched it 800 times so imma watch it (again) some other time, I lof the Twilight Zone but now imma watch the Black Adder so cya :P
    (that...that was weird)


    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! Great post, Swirl! XD I love these kinds of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I think a pappino is sa pepper?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. R u okay? Why didn't u post last wknd?

    ReplyDelete
  13. *JUST WHEN YOU WRITE A LONGISH COMMENT AND THAN ACCIDENTLY CLICK A TAB THAT REPLACES THIS ONE, UGHHHH!*

    Wow, you sure catch people saying the weirdest things. XD I liked this post, it was funny!

    But but but where's my Swirly?! I haven't seen you on AJ in forever and you haven't published comments in forever and your JAGS are full and I haven't seen you comment on a blog in forever and WHERE ARE YOOOOUUUU?! D: XD

    Okay, just because you said what you did...

    What's a pappino? XD

    By the way! I just tagged you for a tag on my most recent blog post, "The Post in Which I Finally Announce the Long Awaited Surprise #2." Plus, I highly suggest you check that post and the post before (same title except #1) because I share two secrets that are kinda cool. XD And I'd love your opinion and comment from you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. And why did u delete my comment about my guinea pig? D: are you mad at me??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted it? I don't think I did...

      If I did, it was either a mistake, or because I was clearing out the comments on the JM tab.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry if I did! I'm not mad at anyone!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D