Saturday, September 16, 2017

Swirlshine's Birthday!

Woohoo! I've finally made it to an end-of-the-week post!
I'm sorry I couldn't post or comment or blog much in general this week, guys. I-

You Guys: *Glares and throws rotten bananas*

Hey hey- wait! I can explain!


I had a lot to do this week- lots of homework, quizzes, and tests to study for. By the time I got home, I was really tired, but, if I fall asleep after school, I normally don't wake up until, like, 10:00 at night, and then I have to do my homework and... yeah. 
So basically, I tried to keep myself awake to do my homework, and got very little computer-time each night. I was super tired anyway, though, so if I had posted, it wouldn't exactly have been entertaining.
But luckily, I made it through the week, so YAY!



Anyways, why don't we get on with the post?

Alright, so today, I wanted to talk about my BIRTHDAAAAY! Yes, my birthday was on September 12th, and I had my AJ birthday party on September 10th! It was a blast, and I'm so happy that so many bloggers were able to come! 
I didn't take a ton of screenshots, since I was trying to keep up with what everyone was saying and all that, but I do have a few that I'll show!

 Everyone getting ready for the next Swirlshine-quiz question!
 Randomness, XD!
 CAKE TIMEEEEE!
After this picture, we had present time! I got tons of great gifts, including a Rare Spiked Collar from Craz! THANK YOU AGAIN CRAZ! :D
Here's all the stuff I got!
Why are there blank boxes, you may ask yourself?
Because of Swirlshine's SUPER PRO editing, that's why!
Jk I stink XDD!





Thank you all so much for all the wonderful art and gifts! I love them all! :D
 Before this, I hosted a Find-The-Plushie game, and then, I came up onto a floor of my den to find a group of Ja's!
Naturally, I had to join them, and then we formed a Ja Clan, XDD!


Thanks once again, everyone who came, for showing up! It was a lot of fun! :D



Next, my IRL birthday gifts! I wanted to share these with SOMEONE (my IRL friends don't exactly know I play AJ and all that... eheheh?), so why not all the bloggers? XD!

 YEY I GOT TALLSTAR'S REVENGE AT LAST!!! I'm already halfway through! :D
 I got the first book in the Tigerstar And Sasha manga series, which I haven't read since 4th or 5th grade, XDD!
 Okay, I'll admit, I fangirl screamed when I got this, XD!
If you can't tell what it is, it's a video of an Owl City concert, which I've ALWAYS wanted to go to! :D
 One of those mermaid pillows! I spelled out Bold Banana, XD!
 A chibi drawing book, since I'm trying to learn how to draw in a chibi style for The Project! Man, this'll really help!
 NARWHAL PLUSHIEEEEEE!!!
Aaaaand a Posh Panda stuffed animal as well! It gave me a Rare Giant Panda Plushie on Animal Jam!


So, overall, my birthday was AWESOMEEEE! XD!



Wow, this post took longer than I expected! XD!
I hope you all enjoyed! I'll be posting on the AJAC tomorrow, and I just might try to get on the hangout as well! Until then, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, everyone!





13 comments:

  1. I have been wanting that manga chibi book !! Lucky duck:) My sister has the Manga for the beginner kawaii book but that doesn't go to indepth with dhibis. Anyways.... next gift card I get for a book store Ima buying that chibi book:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, that's funny that I got the same one, XD!
      XD, it seems pretty helpful! :D

      Delete
  2. I posted my birthday gift to you. It's on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D XD


    Ooo I wanna get Tigestar and Sasha, I have already read Tallstar's Revenge, that pillow looks so soffffttt :o

    GIVE ME THAT OWL CITY VID NOW! *grabs it and stuffs it inside owl city hat* *sneaks out like a ninjaaa*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you think so! :D

      Hehe, I still have yet to read books 2 and 3 of Tigerstar And Sasha.
      SHHHHH NO SPOILERSSS I'M ON THE PART WHERE HE MET JAKE!!! XD!
      XDD! It actually has sequins on the front- but the back... OHHH MAN ITS SO SOFTT! XD!

      XD, NU
      NU NU- SARAH!
      *Dashes into Blogger Portal and grabs hat and runs off*
      XDD!

      Delete
  4. HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAYYYYYY!
    (tosses banana shaped confetti everywhere)

    Wait,
    hang ooon

    ISH THAT A FINGERS REVEAL? (Owl City video picture)
    XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAY! Thank yoou! XD!

      XD, yeah, I guess it is! (I actually was thinking "hehe finger reveal" when I took that XDD!)

      Delete
    2. We need banana shape confetti :D

      Delete
  5. Glad to see you had a good birthday!

    2 more days kraft 2 more days you can do it...

    I need episode 3 rn I'm not ok

    Screams into space

    I have PE tomorrow eww HOCKEY IS DISGUSTING OK

    Also I might be getting a new computer soon because one of mine broke. Yay.

    sorry for brief comment I'm tired and want to sleep
    Also sorry for disappearing on aj the other day we had to go out DX

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      XD! That trailer looked so cool. :o

      Woah you have hockey in PE? XD, all I had in athletics was running.
      And weight lifting.
      And more running.
      All of which I stink at.
      XD!

      What's with computers breaking these days, XD! Mine AND yours both broke!

      XD! Sleep mai friend!
      Ah, that's okay! I figured you had to go do something!

      Delete
  6. Hey I mad a tag because there hasn't been one for a while
    https://m.imgur.com/J8UHR8z

    Tell me of you cant read my awful handwriting

    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is party was AMAZINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!! ^____^

    Honestly, you know how to throw memorable parties!!! ^.^

    Last year: I met a whole bunch of bloggers for the first time and I had a TON of fun!

    This year: I got to hang out with a ton of my friends!! ^.^

    AHHHHH, I LOVE YOUR PARTIES!!! XD

    Oooo, nice gifts! :O Hehe, Tracey owns the Owl City concert thing. She's owned it for years and I've watched it once! :D

    (Ack, sorry for the short comment, I just wanted to let you know I read this post and loved your party!)

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D