Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I'm Finally Here! Have Some Screenshots!

Me: *Walks in* Hi guys!
You Guys: *Whispering to each other* Oh look, there she is. Don't say anything.
Me: Um... I can hear you.
You Guys: *Just glares*
Me: What? What did I do?!
You Guys: So you finally decided to come back and post? After 2 weeks, when you're supposed to post EVERY week?
Me: Oh... eheheh... yeah, that.
You Guys: *Taps foot impatiently* Get to explaining.
Me: Welllll... *takes deep breath*
You Guys: In NORMAL POSTING STYLE.
Me: *Lets it out* Oh, right.


Hehe! Anyways, hi guys!
I know, I know, I haven't posted in 2 weeks. I apologize, really I do. But there's been a lot going on in my life right now- we finally had our choir competition last week, and we'd been practicing a lot before it. I also have practice for the school play, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, from 5 to 7 PM. That leaves me pretty tired afterwards, and with the homework I've had, I haven't really felt up to posting at all. I even stayed up till 4 to finish a project for Spanish last week. Yes, 4 AM. In the morning. It wasn't good, you guys- goodness, I was so tired the whole day!
Plus, I've also just been kinda out of ideas.

But hey, even though I still am, there's always one thing to do in the face of writer's block!
AAAAA SCREENSHOT DUMP! XD
So that's what I'll be doing today!




First... I found a Masterpiece by a New Jammer! Which is quite odd... Masterpieces get approved in about a day, right? So unless New Jammer nametags last for more than one day (I can't remember- the last time I was a New Jammer was years ago, XD), then this Masterpiece must've gotten approved in less than a day... somehow. Or the nametag just glitched and kept showing New Jammer after their username was approved.
Also... wait, they have enough diamonds ALREADY? Man!

 So... can you change the size of pet fireflies? Because if not, something went wrong here. O.O

Please, do NOT ever use this dangerous mailbox.

 Should've shown this one a loong time ago, but, when Bitter Sweets was out this year, I played as my bat, and, after doing an action (I think), when I tried to fly around, I was missing one wing!

Salad.
So... is someone's NAME salad? Is it a nickname? Do they mean something else? Or is it just something random?
I guess we'll never know. XD
 ALL HAIL THE GIANT RAT!!!

I guess they mean the mud? XDD, but, uh, why does it smell like gas?!

 *Stifles a laugh* There you have it, I guess. Smelly car cars.

Snorlax is, uh, blue.
XDD- to be honest, I mostly just found it funny that they were saying "Plzzz pick me"!

 *Snickers* MISS POOP. WOW. INSULTING.

This happened to me around the Night Of The Phantoms too- my lemur didn't have a face! Freaky! Seems like something people would put in those AJ "creepypastas". 

 I found this one not too long ago- it's since been fixed, though! But for a while, the scrolls in the Forgotten Archive also appeared farther up! I found it a pretty cool glitch, hehe!

 Oh man, I love this one. I can so imagine someone saying this in an odd conversation, for some reason.
Random person: *Complains about something*
Other random person: I don't care. Call Mr. Paul.
XDDD!
Speaking of complaining...

Okay, I know this isn't AJ, but I still wanted to show this! (The YouTube username and picture were edited out just because. Privacy, I guess. I really dunno why I did it, tbh, but I wanted to. XD)
Yeesh, what a kind person. *nods*
*Blinks* How did that get 64 likes?

And finallyyy, one last picture from NOTP! Seems one leaf isn't the same color as the rest, XD!




Whew! I did it, guys- I posted! XD!
I hope you all enjoyed that! Hopefully I'll get some more ideas for posts throughout the week! I'll definitely try to think of something!
Until my next post, remember to party hard, be amazing, and jam on, everyoneeee!! I'll try to be back next week instead of in two, XD!



8 comments:

  1. Gl with school and stuff Swirl!! :D *burns all your school* BAWAHAHAHA-I mean.. what?(WHAT!! WHAT WHAT :D)

    1. I've seen a few Jammers stuck as New Jammer, (I think they were a really good artist too so XD) Its weird..

    2. Maybe its the pattern? OR THE BIGGER ONE GOT ANGRY AND SQUISHED THE OTHER ONE :OOOO I.. don't know what I'm doing.

    3.XDDDD He's checking his mail :)

    4. XDDDD Oh wow

    5. DARN IT SALAD. I WAS TRYING TO TAKE A PICTURE AND YOU LOOKED AWAY!!! *yells at salad and people stare*

    6. And then Yellowfang ate the rat..

    7. Oh dear.. XDD

    8. SMELLY CARSSSSS (I feel like that should be a meme XDD)

    9. XDDDD

    10. uh wha... I.. I.. no words! :D

    11. *SCREAMS* AHHH FACELESS SLIMY LEMUR!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ITS FMAN!!!

    12. Starflight hid his scrolls up there so nobody could find them?

    13. *accidentally breaks view counter* UHM UHM BETTER CALL MR. PAUL!! *runs*
    XDDD

    14. Phantom leaf :o I wonder if AJHQ did that on purpose perhaps?

    AWESOME POST SWIRL ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD, thank you!
      AND PLEASE DO BURN ALL MY SCHOOLWORK, XDD!
      (WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?! Ah, we'll be joking about that forever, huh? XDD)

      1. Hm, that's odd! It must be annoying too, for the person having it happen to them. Since New Jammers can't be looked up and all. :1
      2. I THINK IT'S THE SECOND IDEA!! XDDD
      3. XDD, I guess so! PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ANYONE WHILE YOU GET YOUR MAIL MR. SNAKE! OR MRS. SNAKE! OR MS. SNAKE! What am I doing. XDD
      4. Mhm, my bat's wing broke off. XDD
      5. OM XDDDDD
      6. Yes she did. THE END. XDDD
      8. (yes I did skip 7 XD) OM XDDD IT SHOULDDDD!
      10. (skipped 9 too XD) XDDDD, that one makes me laugh
      11. OM FMAN IS BACK!!! HIDE YOUR RARES, LOCK YOUR ACCOUNTS, HE'S GONNA HACK AJ AT PRECISELY 4 PM CENTRAL THIS THURSDAY!!! XDD
      12. Maybeee! XD
      13. Om XDDDD
      14. Hm, maybe they did! :o

      THANK YOU SARAAAH! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
    2. YEP XDDD

      *glares at Swirl*
      HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BE THAT EXACT TIME UNLESS
      *GASP*
      SWIRL IS ACTUALLY FMAN :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      OR
      THIS PERSON
      REPLYING
      TO ME IS NOT ACTUALLY SWIRL
      BUT FMAN :OOO HIDE YOUR RARES EVERYONE!!! XDDD

      Delete
    3. WHAT... I...
      GRRRRR LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE... "SARAHKEY8"!!!
      YOU'VE REVEALED MY SECRET!!!
      Well, no matter! I have HUNDREDS of backup accounts in case I get banned again, and YOUR ACCOUNT will be the FIRST ACCOUNT hacked on Thursday! And you can't stop me, HAHAHAHAHAHA!





      Now wasn't that convincing? XDDDDD

      Delete
    4. XDDDDDDDDD
      WAIT
      THAT MUST TAKE FOREVER
      TO GET THE DAILY SPIN
      ON ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS
      I FEEL SORRY FOR FMAN... XDD


      YEP
      *QUICKLY CALLS AJHQ*

      Delete
    5. I HACKED THE DAILY SPIN SO IT DOESN'T SHOW UP
      BUT I STILL GET UNLIMITED GEMS ANYWAY
      AND DIAMONDS
      THERE'S AN INFINITY SYMBOL FOR BOTH OF THOSE

      Oh poor foolish jammer... I AM AJHQ!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
      By the way, hope you enjoyed your hack. ):D


      XDDDDD

      Delete
  2. Wow, that must suck to stay up till 4:00 in the morning... that must be tiringDX interesting photo dumps like alwaysXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it wasn't exactly a fun day for me at school, DX

      And thank you Vi, hehe!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D