Saturday, June 23, 2018

Shelter Pics!!!

Me: *Mumbles super fast* Hey guys so yeah technically it's been like a week or two since I came back from camp but I didn't exactly have any posting ideas so I just didn't post but um yeah sorry. ANYWAYS! I NEED HELP.
You Guys: With what???
Me: *Falls over and hits ground with a thud* HELPPPPPPPP MEEEEEE
You Guys: O.O HOW?
Me: I'm DYING OF A CUTENESS OVERLOAD. CALL 911 OR SOMETHING.
You Guys: Oh boy.


Seriously, guys. I'm in critical condition.

XDD! Anyways, HELLOOOO EVERYONE! Hope you all have been doing well! And if you haven't, well, I mayyyy have something in store that will turn your day around! 😉

A couple days ago, my sister and I, along with our mom, went to go volunteer at our town's animal shelter! And let me tell you, we took a LOT of pictures! XD!
So, since I really wanted to share those pictures somewhere, I figured a blog post with them would be perfect! And who doesn't love cute animals, right? XD

SO LET'S GET STARTEDDDDDD!!! XDD



First up, meet Toast, XD! He's a sweet lil' puppy who I'm surprised is there (although I doubt he'll be for long! Who can resist a puppy?)! I actually got to go into his kennel and hold him, and AHHH, HE WAS SO ADORABLE!!! Hehe, he sure seemed to think my hair was a toy... XD! 
This is one of my favorite pictures I took that day - the way he's sticking his nose through the bars is so sweet! Hehe, he really wanted lots of attention! 
One more of little Toast, for a different view of him!
Okay, so, uh... I forget names easily, guys. So I forgot most of these dogs' names, eheheh! But whatever - I do know this girl was super sweet (actually, they all were, XD)!
This guy was a bit older, but he was still super sweet!! Seriously, I love him. XD
YAAAAYY, ONE OF MY FAVORITE DOGS THERE, XD! I believe her name was Pancake - I personally think she needs a different name, but hey, I'm not in charge of that, XD!
Anywho, although she was mostly lazing around, I could just tell she was a super sweet dog! I'M GONNA STEAL HER AND RUN GUYS. XDD
 And here's the other puppy who was there - Penny (why am I only remembering the puppies' names. XD)!! I actually got to take her out and hold her too! She was very wiggly, XD! But seriously, she was such a sweetheart - I hope she gets adopted soon!!
Credit to my sis Velvetglimmer for this pic!
 (Hey look Lost! She looks kinda like Mocha! XD!)
A YORKIEEEEE!!! I'm a huge sucker for yorkies, guys! XD!
Her name was Iliza, and although she was a bit shy, I still love herrrrrr, XD!
Taken by my sis!
When I saw these two (yes, two! There's one in the back if you look, XD!), I was so happy, because I love Malteses and Bichons, XD!
Okay, well, the one in the back is actually a Poodle mix, not a bichon... but CLOSE ENOUGH!! They look super similar anyway, XD!
Anywho, these two were adorable (I believe their names were Floof and Fluff, XD)!! The one closest to the camera in this picture, who I think is Floof, was pretty hyper (surprised she sat still for this picture!), and Fluff back there was more laid back, XD!
And now for a couple cats!! This one was named Trixie, and, once again, this is one of my favorite pictures I took there, because the way she stayed put and looked straight at the camera made it turn out really good, imo! Now if only I could remove those bars... XD!
Anywho, I loved her because she seemed very curious, but still quiet and rather shy! I probably like shy animals because I'm shy myself... XD!
Aaaand HERE'S A KITTENNN, XD! I know it's a bit blurry, but I couldn't resist this little guy's expression in this! I somehow got him meowing, XD!
He was a very cute but VERY talkative kitten, XDD!! Sadly, we weren't allowed to take him or his cage-mate out to hold them!
And lastly, a couple more kittens! I remember the black-and-white one was called Fluss or something... but I can't remember what the orange one's name was!
Anywho, these guys were cute, but MAN, did they act like siblings (although I don't think they are?), XD! They kept purposely annoying each other and getting mad, but it made me laugh, because come on, they're kittens! XD!



*Taps computer thoughtfully*
Hm... uh...
So this post didn't have much of a... er... important... point, did it?
*Shrugs* Oh well. I wanted to share some pictures, and I did! XD


Anywho, I hope you guys liked all these! Sorry for this mess of a post - I promise I'll try to get something better up soon!
Until next time, remember to party hard, be kind, and be unique, and I'll see you guys (hopefully) soon!!!
Hehe, testing out some new outros - don't mind me!



7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE!!! I should totally volunteer at an animal shelter one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SO MANY CUTE PUPPIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AND KITTIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

    OM, THAT YORKIE. DOESN'T UH. QUITE LOOK LIKE MOCHA. EVEN ON A BAD HAIR DAY. XDDDD LIKE, THAT'S A DERPY CUTE YORKIE BUT UM, MOCHA LOOKS A BIT... LESS... FRAZZLED. XDDDD!

    OM, MALTESES ARE MY FAVORITEST DOG EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. OKAY, ONE OF MY FAVORITES. XDDDD AHHH, CUTIEPIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    AHH, I loveddddd this post!!!!!!!! ^-^

    ALSO, oh my goshhhh, I've been awful at commenting on your blog. DX But I do read EVERY single post and love them alllllll! I'll try to get my uh, commenting... um... writiness... better...? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. OM HE'S SO CUTEEE :O (Toast is just a simply charming and adorable name!!!)

    2. CUTEEE :O

    3. Why are old cats/dogs always super sweet? (Well uh, Smokey is like 14 or 13, and she just sits there... and avoids new people.. but.. she doesn't bite?) Once when I went to the animal shelter there was this 15 year old cat named Tiger and he was so cute and hyper and sweeet XDDD

    4. She looks like an Ember to me!

    5. OH MY GOODNESS. THATS ADORABLEEEEEEEE

    6. MOCAHHH (Gotta cut this comment short, will be back with another XDD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7. Soo cute <33333
      8.AWWW KITTYYYYXDDD
      9. he looks like he's trying to eat the cage XDD
      10. If they aren't, maybe they're mates or something? Awesome postttt ^.^

      Delete
  4. THE CATS ARE ADORABLE AAAAAAAAA but i feel nothing for the dogs, i'm not a dog person, sorrynotsorry
    dogs still deserve to be things that exist though, they bring so many people joy and often have good personality

    you're such a good person for volunteering at a shelter! i used to do that but we moved closer to my school, farther from the shelter D:

    oioi it's Rachel and i got a Blogger but i never use it and i'm veryvery lonely and sad and anxious oh no

    why Rachel has been an anxious peanut lately:
    1. loneliness
    2. accidentally screencasting a song from a musical to the TV which my parents were watching (but they have said nothing about it)
    3. a horror game let's play about a computer thing that rattled my bones
    4. THE RISE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ah well, i try to recover. *wipes sweat from brow* and i can. *smiles and takes out 5 Disney movies, 3 Spotify playlists, Animal Jam, and Internet friends from pocket, staring into your soul*

    also i have terrible jokes soooo
    YOU'VE HEARD OF THE BOLD BANANA....
    BUT WHAT ABOUT SPICY WATERMELON???

    im sorry ok

    i'm essentially living off tea, texting my friends, my crystal collection, good Internet stuff, and going places at this point. i somehow feel better if i leave the house.

    not all introverts stay at home all day, that just leads to depression, which all the teens seem to have nowadays (poor poor Gen Z, hopefully Gen Alpha will be better than us, but they are being trained into the Internet early on oof)

    i have some serious computer addiction, i must stop

    but seriously tho that horror game had real people (acting) in it and it involved bookworms and people who love shopping and that's my sad lil life and thAT'S WHY IT RATTLED MY BONES

    anywho i went to the arcade recently and played some 80's games, one of which was in one of those actual game boxes from the 80's. i ain't a Nintendo person y'all, i'm an arcade person
    boy i love Pacman
    boy i love the 80's
    we have some good music nowadays though, if you look for it

    i really want to write and do some art but i just
    ugh
    i'm not feelin it right now
    and it's downright depressing

    buuuuuuuut i did make a design for my favorite inside joke ever:

    Sometimes, life gives you the sweet lemons.

    it's from a rp my friends did and i was the first to read it. my friend created the line, but i made it into a MEME
    he should be grateful (i think he is, i even got the permission from him to make merch out of it wowie)

    i did not make the art on AJ, i made it in FireAlpaca, but maybe i can post something on this cool Blogger i got here, it's pretty lit art

    love them kitties, they adorable, kittens are honestly some of the purest things on this Earth

    welp imma go, don't check out my blog yet, it's a mess

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi swirl i really hope to see you on aj sooooooon i haven't seen you in ages!!! well i'm going to a comedy summer camp as of recent, where me and a bunch of superior teen comedians do improv and write sketches wooooo

    HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE FIRST FRIDAY (because i'm going next week too :D)

    "i want to read Hamlet soon, it reminds me of Lion King"
    "I GOTTA TAKE IN THIS SUNNY D SSSSSSLLLLLLRRRRRRRRPPPPPP"
    "we have to get you ready for school tomorrow, it's 11:00 PM" "i have insomnia, mother"
    "is the brain ready for transplant boss"
    "trees are beautiful" "FRESH CHOICE" "trees emit carbon" "FRESH CHOICE" "i wanna be creative" "FRESH CHOICE" "green is not a creative color" "THERE YOU GO"
    "you can't have corn syrup, we don't want another short person in the family"

    i had to take so many good parts out for obbbbvious reasons even though we're not allowed to curse, a lot of us like dark humor, i love dark humor, dark humor and harsh realism is my go-to humor
    all of those jokes up there got laughs, and some of them were mine, hecc yes

    also i went to an actual retro 80's arcade recently with actual game boxes and i played Super Mario Bros. and pinball machines and Frogger and Q-bert and ALL THESE AWESOME THINGS AAAAAA
    boy i love pacman
    boy i love the 80's
    and boy i love Mamma Mia!

    bye bye -Rachel aka Natasha because new names

    ReplyDelete
  6. some news: i won't be making that blog after all

    i've been playing AJ less and less and i'm on the verge of quitting
    the game has completely lost its touch since National Geographic stopped funding it, and it's gotten much more boring. for awhile, friends were the only thing keeping me playing, but now they're playing less.

    the community is sad and barren and boring and still toxic and everybody in my age group only cares about rares or art now. i can do art elsewhere, and rares don't matter much to me in the long run, so why should i keep playing?

    even the storyline for the Phantoms has gone downhill. i used to think i'd play into my late teens and wouldn't care but it's just gotten really boring because of all this. i want to stop, or at least play less.

    i'm also doing new stuff that matters so much more to me. i recently finished up a two-week improv/comedy/sketch camp, and i finally feel more attuned with my life for the first time in a long time. studying comedy, among other things, has opened up all these other opportunities for me. i have a lot of stuff i want to do, and as much as i cared about this group, i'm gonna play a lot less.

    still dunno if i'll quit but i'll be on once or twice a week. lemme know if you want to see me on AJ anytime soon.

    also, where have you been, Swirl?

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D