Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Alpha Post!

Hello again AJ amigos! I know, I know, it's not Saturday yet, but I couldn't wait THAT long!! XD! MIRA SIGHTING SHOT LOL! Gosh, this is random... oh well.

Okay, so I wanted to do an Alpha post. And the Alpha we will talk about today is...
I know what a lot of y'all are thinking:" Oh, GREELY, he is grumpy and rude, I don't like him very much." Well Jammers, Greely is actually MY favorite Alpha! Here is a screenshot of how AJ headquarters thinks of Greely, from AJHQ's blog "The Daily Explorer".
This actually made me kind of sad, it pretty much sounds like AJHQ doesn't like him either :'( And, THE OTHER ALPHAS DON'T TRUST HIM!? ALL ALPHAS SHOULD TRUST AND CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER, IN MY OPINION! Here are some pics of Greely:
He looks awesome here!
That's just creepy...
Pretty good!
Okay... though his eyes are not red...
Very cool!

And, my favorite of all!
For any of you who haven't played Greely's Inferno or The Search For Greely, here is a quick summary, some in pics!
Greely's Inferno-
EEK!That's why I didn't play this adventure! And 'cuz of this too...
...Yeah. And, when this Adventure ended, even I thought Greely was dead: He told any Jammers playing the Adventure to go while he stopped the Volcano, and he never came out. I was really sad about that, but then The Search For Greely came out, and there was hope for everyone! Greely was not dead, he was being held prisoner by the phantoms in this ugly cage!
You can imagine my reaction when I saw he was okay! :D
I love Greely because I see kindness and compassion behind his grumpy moods and frightening form (to some jammers, not me!). He actually is very brave, strong,proud,and kind. He will do anything to help Jamaa,and he even almost died to help Mira and the others. I hope this post has influenced your thoughts about Greely the Wolf Alpha, because I know every Alpha has kindness in his or her heart, and even though some may not get along (Sir Gilbert and Greely), they all secretly love each other, and will all do anything to help Jamaa thrive.
Remember to JAM ON!
- swirlshine :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D