Tuesday, November 25, 2014

NEW GLITCH!

HIYA JAMMERS, CHECK OUT THIS NEW GLITCH I FOUND, THOUGH IT HAS BEEN ON AJ FOR A WHILE NOW.
Underwater tigers and invisible eagles!? What's next? Lol, sorry Jammers, these instructions might not work for y'all, but it's worth a try right? If you find someone saying 'Glitch at my Den",don't hesitate to go if you wanna try this glitch!
1st Step: Go to someone's den (a person saying "glitch at my den" works perfect!)
2nd Step: If it is the right glitch, the person will lock his/her den, and don't worry people, that is what is supposed to happen.
3rd Step: You should be transported to Bahari Bay... AS A LAND ANIMAL! If you are a TIGER, you will look like me in the pic, but if you are any other land or air animal, you will be invisible, just like Infinity in my shot. And, if you are a tiger,and you swim down,this happens!
AH! Okay, so the main tail part is GONE, except for the floating stripes, AND the body parts will flash off of you for a second!! CREEPY! Hope this glitch works and you all get a chance to try it! JAM ON!
- swirlshine <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D