Saturday, November 15, 2014

New Stuff!

Hello again jammers!We have just a few new things this week! First, the Jam Mart Furniture clothes! Jammers can now buy a Pilgrim Hat and a Turkey Hat! The new Jam Mart FURNITURE items, however,are more Salon items: A Salon Magazine Table ( If you get it and then click a Magazine, the newspaper you picked will float by you for about one or two minutes), a Salon Waiting Room Chair, a Salon Shelf, and lastly, a Salon Rug. Here is a shot of the Neon-looking Salon Chair.
Cool right?! Okay, so apparently, all the Ice Armor in the Diamond Shop are on SALE, so be sure to get the pieces for a half price while you can! I also forgot to mention last week that PET LIONS ARE HERE! They are SUPER CUTE, and they are for 3 Diamonds at the Diamond shop too, like the Ice Armor. I haven't gotten one yet, but when I do, here is what it will look like!
OH, HE JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING! HE IS SIMBA FROM "The Lion King"! Lol, okay, so the Diamond Shop now has The Elephant Claw, and it's for non-members, so that's good! And also, LOOK WHAT I GOT PEOPLE!
I traded my Dirty Purple Mech Helmet for pink one, and for Rare Eyeball, I traded a now-beta regular Eyeball Hat, a Rare Samurai Helmet, and two other things that I can't remember! Lol!
Okay jammers, I wanted to tell you all something. Did you ever feel that, when you go to an underwater Jamaa Land, like, say, Crystal Reef, there is usually no one there? Well, that's true, and it makes me sad that places in Jamaa are going unused. So jammers, AJHQ (probably!) and I would love it if all of ya'll spent more time in the usually deserted places in Jamaa (Crystal Reef, The Deep Blue, Kani Cove, Bahari Bay, and on land, Club Geoz, The Chamber of Knowledge, the Art Studio,Canyons Pathway, and The Conservation Museum)! Together, we can help make no places in Jamaa unused and ignored!
Well jammers, I can't think of anything else, so remember to,




No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D