Monday, November 17, 2014

PAWSOME GLITCH!!!!!!!

HELLO JAMMERS! I FOUND A PAWSOME NEW GLITCH TO SHARE WITH YA'LL!! Thanks to "Animal Jam Fiery" for this glitch, it really works! Here is how to do this water glitch

Step One: Go to The Deep Blue and Float by the passage to Kani Cove.


Step Two: Open the Party List.


Step Three: Click on the passage to Kani Cove, then REALLY quickly, click the party going on at the moment.


Step Four: It may take you to Kani, but wait a second, and it will take you to the party you clicked on AS YOUR UNDERWATER ANIMAL!! Warning: My sis  tryed many times before it at least HALF worked,and the blog I looked on advised that it may take a few tries, but you should get it soon. Here is me doing it:
AND IT DOUBLED ME!!!!!! IT'S REALLY AN AMAZING GLITCH, AND LOOK WHERE IT SAYS I AM!!
LOL, COOL HUH?! AND HERE IS PROOF, I AM DOING THE UNDERWATER ACTIONS!!


 GREAT HUH!? My sister says she is in Kani and she sees me there, but on my screen it's the Trading Party! I am gonna make a little Comic Strip about this!  Thanks again to the "Animal Jam Fiery" blog page for this incredible glitch!
GLITCH ON JAMMERS! SEE YA'LL SOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D