Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bye. Hi. Stuff. Thing.

Hey Jammers! I don't really like you people, so I am ending this post. Bye SUCKERS!


























OKAY OKAY APRIL FOOLS! I DO like everyone :D And I am NOT ending this post!

Well, once I logged in yesterday, this banner appeared, even though it was, like, 9:25 or something. On the 31st. But it looks cool!
 Yay! It's backwards AND upside down! Woah! AND CONFETTI! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME-ER WITH CONFETTI! WOO! So, I went to the newly arrived APRIL FOOLS PARTY!

 EVERYTHING IS UPSIDE DOWN EVEN THE WHOLE CASTLE! Don't you fall out of yo pond, little fishie! Amd thw waterfall goes UP! LOL WACKY!
 Here is the party-like room of the upside down party!
 If you click the pineapple, this shop pops up:
 Shark Hats are finally in stores! I love the new Dizzy Stars as well!
 And, look at this. Yes, the wallpaper IS upside down, but look closer. This is PURPLE SWEETS, NOT Yellow Sweets! UNRELEASED WALLPAPER AHH! :0
 AHH GIANT ALIEN LIZA HERE TO TAKE OVER DA WOORLD! AND SHE IS STANDING IN A... HOUSE GARDEN?!
 Top room apparently changed from last year, not it is all SNOWY! COOL! Oh wow, I just noticed that that was a pun. A bad one. Sorry. :b

And WOAH! UNDERWATER ITEMS ON LAND!? AND OMG, REAL LITERATE FLYING FISHIES!!

 If you stand on the SKY, you will see this SALE table. If you click on it, these items are available!


Woah. All these things on this page are new! Banana Peel I like, Rug looks like a tape despenser, Spring Light is cool, Window is just... creepy, tooth Chair is like, PET SIZE, and rug looks like a chicken! LOL!

And lastly, WHY DOES THIS RAINBOW FRAME KEEPO POPPING UP IN EVERY PARTY!? Lucky Party, and now April Fools too? What do you think? Will it be a new item soon? I hope so, AJHQ has not yet made any picture frames in AJ yet!


Well Jammers, all that's left to tell you is that the RIM reappeared in JMC yesterday. REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR R.I.M.S OFF AJ, AJHQ!


This time, it is ARCTIC WOLF signing out, and saying...


P.S. Oh yeah, and Fart On. JK, I MEAN JAM ON! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wasn't it though! XD
      I just realized I made too many words in caps back then...

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D