Tuesday, August 18, 2015

PLAY WILD!

Hey jammers, great news! PLAY WILD IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE USA!

And get this! I sent AJHQ a letter yesterday about Play Wild, and I asked them when the US would get to play it. Well, the next day (today), we got this!

Credit to The AJS and Snowyclaw's Twitter
Ignore the Expand button, it was on the picture I took a screenshot of, it doesn't do anything. Lol!

I have to wait a bit to get it though, until I get a P-H-O-N-E. In the meantime, enjoy these Play Wild pictures from their website!
 Well, Club Geoz certainly seems to have gained popularity! The balloons are a nice touch too!
 This one looks pretty much like the Township we have today, except:
#1. The fountain is in a different place
and #2. The wolf has its name above the comment it said. The bunny has its USERNAME above the comment. I'm guessing Hikingclaw is an AJHQ worker. At least the names will help in large crowds, in Jamaa, sometimes you can't tell who is talking!
 Woah wosh woah! The Pillow Room was turned into a TEA PARTY room? Hmm. I'm not sure if that's good for a game like this, since, come on, I don't think many 5 year olds play AJ or Play Wild. Still, it's a nice touch, gives the Pillow Room a little more...pizazz. However you spell it.
Wow, this looks great! And check out those colors on the Mech Helmet and Wings! I'm SO buying those! And a Party Hat?! That isn't hard to get!? Four words, THANK YOU PLAY WILD!

So yep, that's all the news for today. Remember to Party Hard, Be Kind, and Jam On, in Animal Jam AND Play Wild!


3 comments:

  1. Isn't Play Wild only for iPad? Oh and the pillow room is unised, PW just has a tea party party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my sister saw it on the app store on a phone. As for the Pillow Room, that makes a lot more sense. I have seen other pictures of it just normal and I was wondering which was the real one. And a Tea Party party? I didn't know PW had parties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind ilOppio, you were right. Only for iPads. :,( Hopefully it will come out for phones soon too!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D