Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Black Wolf (Icing And Friends)

Me: WHAT!? They want to DESTROY US!?
Black Wolf: Wait, I hear something!
Geran: What's that? Oh, a propeller hat! Wait, something about that hat looks familiar...
Cherry: Oh great, now they've spotted us, Icing!
Me: Curse my large, colorful, and awesome hat!
Black Wolf: There's someone here! I can smell them!
Geran: I can't smell anything.
Bandit: They can SMELL us too?
Cherry: Let's get out of here before they see us completely!

We quietly crawled towards the stairs. Suddenly, the black wolf turned her head and saw us. We froze and turned our heads slightly towards her. Her eyes were wide, we must have taken her by surprise, despite the comment about her smelling us, then slowly, they narrowed and she get out a low growl.

Black Wolf: Geran.
Geran: Yes Blaze?
Black Wolf: GET THEM!!
They both jumped up, and we didn't stick around any longer. We all raced down the stairs, the black wolf and Geran close behind us.
Cherry: Hurry everyone! 
Black Wolf: GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!
Geran: Don't worry miss! I'll go ahead and get them for you!

Suddenly Geran bolted towards us as if he just hopped on a jetpack. We all ran as fast as we could, but Freddy, since he has no legs, had a hard time keeping up.
Bandit: Freddy! Hurry!
Freddy: For your information, I have no legs, only flippers, so I can't go as fast as you four-legged plushies!

Geran took a giant leap on his long legs and landed right behind Freddy.
Me: Freddy!!! Look out behind you!!
Freddy: AHH!!!

Geran grabbed Freddy by the tail and laughed.

Geran: Haha! You were TOO EASY to catch! Blaze will take care of you now!
All of us: FREDDY!!

Suddenly, Flame Jr. ran back up the stairs and growled angrily at Geran before biting his hand.
Geran: OW!! OW YOUR CRAZY TIGER, OWW!!
Flame Jr: That will teach you to mess with any of my friends!

Freddy, who had been dropped by Geran when he was bit, flopped towards us as fast as he could, and we all dashed away, Geran still shaking his hand and moaning.
We ran all the way out the door, aware of Geran and another animal, probably the black wolf, chasing us. Once we reached the doorway, we jumped out and ran for our lives. I looked back to see Geran shaking his fist at us, and the black wolf snarling angrily.
Black Wolf: Why did you let them get away!?
Geran: The tiger bit my hand! It HURT!
Black Wolf: ARG! I WILL GET YOU FOOLISH PLUSHIES ONE DAY VERY SOON!!

Cherry: Icing, come on, hurry!
We ran and ran until we got back home.
Bandit: Well, that was freaky!
Freddy: Indeed!
Flame Jr: Geran almost broke Freddy's tail off! By the way, are you okay Freddy?
Freddy: Yes, fine, thanks for helping me.
Cherry: Okay everyone, focus. Why was Geran acting so rude?
Me: I don't know, but what about that black wolf? Now THERE are some teeth I never want to feel the sharpness of!
Cherry: And that! Who was that black wolf?
Me: I think I heard Geran call her Blaze.
Cherry: Okay, Blaze then. What were they doing on the balcony?
Bandit: Why are you asking us questions that nobody, not even you, knows the answer to?
Cherry: I'm just trying to find out the facts!
Me: Everyone focus! Didn't you hear Blaze? She wants to destroy us! Maybe she's evil!
Cherry: He's turning into me. Well, all except the last part.
Bandit: Evil? Do you really think so?
Freddy: I doubt she is evil. A little rude, yes. But not evil.
Me: She wants to DESTROY us for no reason, for Mira's sake! 
Flame Jr: True. Maybe she really IS evil...




2 comments:

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D