Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lynx Update!

Hey jammers! Swirlshine here, to talk about the newest update, which i'm gonna call the Lynx Update! I'm calling it that because, obviously, lynx are here!
So cute! Although that pattern is not real... Anyway, here are the lynx actions!
 Dance
 Sleep
 Sit
 Hop
 Play

More Play


Cute right? They are so adorable and chubby and more cat-like then wolves! I still wonder who thought of using wolves for warrior cats.
Back on topic, let's check out the rest of the Jamaa Journal!
Hooray! AJ's 5th Birthday! I can't believe how far this game has gone, although I started in 2013. And we get a cool new cake too!



 Looks like that's it once you click it a few times, but then if you click somewhere on the 4th layer with stripes...
 PERTYNESS! I love how Mira's tail swirls down into flowers!
And of course, we have another AJ Birthday Party!
I love these parties! It's dessert land there!! So...yummeh...





 No! Not an owl alpha! Firefly was SO much better! D:



And we have some music too!

 Yay!! Birthday Bash music!

And look! Another store! With, OMG, ALPHA NECKLACES!!! I just bought the Greely one!


So awesome! I love this party! It might be my favorite! And AJ's birthday is SUPER close to mine, which is September 12! And THAT'S when I get a PHONE!! YAY!! Oh, yeah, the Jamaa Journal, hehe...

 YES! I voted for this set! I didn't think it would win but it did!! Guess voting on two other accounts really pays off! Here are the items out so far!

It's all flowy and stuff! I like it! I'm gonna wait until that vortex-thingy comes out!
So awesome-looking!
Next up, we have a new exhibit about Wild Cats (which I LOVE), and new names for pets! Yay! I always wanted more name selections for pets!

 Aw! More traveling animals! And I love kangaroos! Well, I guess my kangaroo clan sort of thing I wanna do in the Township will be more...rare? Because they are, like, endangered now? I don't know.
Another thing leaving! Goodbye Summer Carnival :( On the bright side, all things 50% off!

Well, that's all for the update today! Remember to Party Hard, Be Kind, and Jam On!


3 comments:

  1. Well done :)
    I will try and draw your cheetah when I get my spare time. Have a good day Swirlshine ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks iLoppio I appreciate it! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Swirshine! Do you remember me? If you don't, I was the 1 whom asked to be an Author for your amazing blog :D Anyways, your blog is amazing keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D