Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Secrets Around Jamaa

Hey AJammers! So, I decided to do a post on some more unnoticed things around Animal Jam! Hope you enjoy!

 It may not look like much, but what's up with the farthest eye? Looks like it's making this face:
XD!
Is that animal skin, or feathers, in this case? I hope not! AJ is supposed to protect wild animals, not use their fur for clothes! I hate when people skin an animal to make furniture or clothes. :(
 This stuff has never come out and probably never will. Still, I really want that helmet with the feathers and the phantom necklace (the blue one on the bottom right table)!
 CACTUS HAAT! Or maybe it's a just a normal cactus and not a clothing item...
See? There really ARE den items in the clothing store! Mixed up AJHQ, just mixed up.
 This is in the deep blue, yet it isn't an animal you click for the Journey Book. Strange, Makes me wonder if they had it on there once but took it off. I personally like this one better than all the other creepy ones. Don't believe they're creepy? Look at the REAL pictures. Yeah. Creepy. Haha, angler fish photobomber!!
This river is from that land right above Appondale! I wonder if that land will be available soon... It looks EPIC!
 Yeah, the hood is NOT supposed to have a SPACE like that, AJHQ!

Well, this looked a lot worse a few days ago. It was all layered and everything. Seems they updated it, and it looks better, except... Why does it go through my foot?!
 Most of you have probably heard of this already, but I just wanna point out that there is a DINOSAUR in the ice. Why it's there, I have no idea. Again, maybe it was going to be a Journey Book animal but AJHQ ditched the idea. I must admit, a dinosaur would be kinda weird to include in the book. But I used to think it was just a shadow until I saw a picture that said it was a dinosaur. Then I thought the end on the right was the head and the REAL head was the tail.
 A secret cave! I wonder if it will lead to that land above Appondale someday! I wanna call that land Petopia Peaks, because, you know, mountains have peaks, and, well, Petopia just sounds cool.
 Looks like a bee to most. But to me, it looks like a guy wearing glasses with a mustache. You can see it if you look close enough. See?

 Look! A Mira carving is back there! You can see it better in the photo booth.
Another non-journey book animal. 
The otter, owl, and lion haven't come out yet. I'm guessing they won't come out until a few moths later, if at all. I WANNA LION ONE!!

Well, that concludes the first Secrets Around Jamaa post! Until next time, remember to party hard, be kind, and JAM ON!

5 comments:

  1. I never noticed those.. Ph ya, which cheetah did you want me to draw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lilac-colored cheetah with a baseball cap on please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shirlshine! Remember me? If you don't, then I was the 1 whom wanted to be an Author for this awesome blog :D Anyways I really enjoy your blogs, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I remember you Kimberley! And thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D